Tom Brokaw accused of inappropriate behavior in the 90s: reports

JonesBones

Excuse my contraflow
@Steel
Reaction score
Legendary NBC News anchor Tom Brokaw is facing allegations of inappropriate behavior against two women in the 1990s, including a former NBC correspondent.

The women told The Washington Post in interviews that they experienced unwanted advances from Brokaw, including forcible attempts at kissing.

One woman who has come forward publicly, Linda Vester, is a former NBC News employee who says Brokaw, 30 years her senior, once invited himself over to her hotel room while in New York then proceeded to make unwanted advances.

“What do you want from me?” Vester said she asked him.

“An affair of more than passing affection,” she recalled him saying.

http://thehill.com/homenews/media/3...-acted-inappropriately-toward-them-in-the-90s

He sounds like a poet. What do you guys think?

Last edited:
36f382ad20f708b807eef1a44e9fce57--comment-memes-picture-comments.jpg

1991 wanna fuck?

2018 I felt raped by his voice.

Can't wait to read the 2019 metoos.

1991 wanna fuck?

2018 I felt raped by his voice.

Can't wait to read the 2019 metoos.
I'm too frightened to become famous. The shit I got away with 10-15 years ago. Oi.

Sidenote: I mistook you for the poster known as Tits.

How dare he request of her an affair of more than passing affection.

BTW I've heard Brokaw talk...how the fuck did he even enunciate that? That shit was heroic. And she still wouldn't kiss him? What a bitch.

Dude sounds like a stud, how is this news though?

I'm too frightened to become famous. The shit I got away with 10-15 years ago. Oi.

Sidenote: I mistook you for the poster known as Tits.
Too late brother I quoted you so your admission of sins is forever aviable.:p

Glad I’m married and poor. Ain’t no bitch gonna accuse me of shit for trying to get my end away.

Too late brother I quoted you so your admission of sins is forever aviable.:p
No one gives a shit unless I become rich, famous or a politician. It's not worth it for those ladies to iterate events that they'd like to pretend were figments of their imaginations.

Oh this guy is sneakier than I thought...

“An affair of more than passing affection,”

That's the most Tom Brokaw sentence Tom Brokaw could ever hope to Tom Brokaw.

Fuck damn it! Not Brokaw!!! She alleges he even threw shade at the late great Tim Russert in there too, if you read the full article. Damn it boys, that's where I draw the line. I can't believe this shit. If they get Chuck Todd too, I'm quitting watching the news

"...an affair of more than passing affection" Tom "Incel" Brokaw

<Gordonhat>

shit sounds like the title of a movie with a lot of flashbacks and voice over, maybe the sequel to Legends of the Fall

He's too oldschool to just say, 'Hey, Want some Bro-Cock?' He's gotta say some creepyass shit like that

I was at a party and a friend of mine started hitting on this girl: "You are beautiful, are you an elven princess?"

me and my other friends:
Screen_Shot_2018_04_26_at_8_32_09_PM.png

I must have missed the part where he rips his cock out and shoves it down her throat......

Oh that didn't happen?

What are we talking about then?

Back