Tom Brokaw accused of inappropriate behavior in the 90s: reports

“An affair of more than passing affection,” she recalled him saying.
Legendary

With these kinda pick up lines I'll bet more often then not Tommy had these ladies drippin wet and begging.

"...an affair of more than passing affection" Tom "Incel" Brokaw

<Gordonhat>

shit sounds like the title of a movie with a lot of flashbacks and voice over, maybe the sequel to Legends of the Fall

I see it more as merchant ivory Downton Abbey sort of gig where the protagonists are torn between the prevailing social attitudes and their desire to copulate like Eels .

This cunt will go down in flames like the one who tried milking Aziz Ansari for fame. Unwanted advances aren’t rape. Women are too lazy to pursue men and men get called rapists for asking a woman out. We’re doomed to have gays as the majority in 100 years.

For every woman that's terribly offended by these "advances", there was at least one woman who sucked this old guys dick.

And that's a conservative estimate.

Someone with that much money and fame is surely batting .500 I'd say.

Legendary NBC News anchor Tom Brokaw is facing allegations of inappropriate behavior against two women in the 1990s, including a former NBC correspondent.

The women told The Washington Post in interviews that they experienced unwanted advances from Brokaw, including forcible attempts at kissing.

One woman who has come forward publicly, Linda Vester, is a former NBC News employee who says Brokaw, 30 years her senior, once invited himself over to her hotel room while in New York then proceeded to make unwanted advances.

“What do you want from me?” Vester said she asked him.

“An affair of more than passing affection,” she recalled him saying.

http://thehill.com/homenews/media/3...-acted-inappropriately-toward-them-in-the-90s

He sounds like a poet. What do you guys think?

I normally don't hop on these bandwagons, but dang. Sounds Like he was just making a move.

Somoene needs to explain to me the difference between 'forced kissing' and just trying to kiss a girl that, it turns out, does not want to kiss you.

Are we going to have to adapt to the 'Hitch' 90-10 rule?

1991? OK... There's gotta be a statue of limitations on this shit. I'm all for halting sexual harassment but why do these women wait so damn long to file reports?

"I wanna pass affection all over your face".

30 years ago a man tried to kiss me. I didn't let him......

I WAS RAPED

Back