Tom Clancy's Jack Ryan TV Series (Season 2 Full Trailer)

Dragonlordxxxxx

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
First Trailer for Tom Clancy's JACK RYAN Starring John Krasinski

When CIA analyst Jack Ryan (John Krasinski) stumbles upon a suspicious series of bank transfers his search for answers pulls him from the safety of his desk job and catapults him into a deadly game of cat and mouse throughout Europe and the Middle East, with a rising terrorist figurehead preparing for a massive attack against the US and her allies.

First Trailer for Tom Clancy's JACK RYAN Starring John Krasinski

When CIA analyst Jack Ryan (John Krasinski) stumbles upon a suspicious series of bank transfers his search for answers pulls him from the safety of his desk job and catapults him into a deadly game of cat and mouse throughout Europe and the Middle East, with a rising terrorist figurehead preparing for a massive attack against the US and her allies.

I was sold when I saw "The Bunk!"

First Trailer for Tom Clancy's JACK RYAN Amazon Series Starring John Krasinski

When CIA analyst Jack Ryan stumbles upon a suspicious series of bank transfers his search for answers pulls him from the safety of his desk job and catapults him into a deadly game of cat and mouse throughout Europe and the Middle East, with a rising terrorist figurehead preparing for a massive attack against the US and her allies.

Not really buying him as an action star.

Will watch, though.

Not really buying him as an action star.

Will watch, though.
I think that works in his favor since this is an origin story and Jack Ryan is just a simple analyst at this stage of the story.

Krasinski was believable as an action guy in 13 Hours. (He was almost Captain America also)

I think that works in his favor since this is an origin story and Jack Ryan is just a simple analyst at this stage of the story.

Krasinski was believable as an action guy in 13 Hours. (He was almost Captain America also)

Personally I didn't really buy him in that either, but that's because I didn't like the script at all.

He is a hell of a lot bigger than I thought, though.

Didn't know the trailer was released, thanks @Dragonlordxxxxx

I've been looking forward to this ever since it was first announced back in 2016.

Jim from the office kinda sold it at 13 hours, i liked that movie, i think he fits as Jack Ryan, i really like that character from the Tom Clancy books, there are alot of actors that have played him, but i think the best actor for it so far has been Chris Pine in Shadow Recruit, kind of covers all the characters origins

Jim from the office kinda sold it at 13 hours, i liked that movie, i think he fits as Jack Ryan, i really like that character from the Tom Clancy books, there are alot of actors that have played him, but i think the best actor for it so far has been Chris Pine in Shadow Recruit, kind of covers all the characters origins
My favorite Jack Ryan is probably Alec Baldwin because he was the first one I saw in the role, so he sort of got imprinted into me. Plus I love Hunt for Red October.

Harrison Ford was okay but I couldn't separate the actor from the role and felt like Ford was just playing Ford.

Update: December 2, 2017

New Teaser for Amazon's TOM CLANCY'S JACK RYAN Starring John Krasinski

Harrison Ford Top Team

1509074897574.jpg

I'm two in and it's good so far. Krasinski is a good Jack Ryan choice.

Dude who plays Greer is phenomenal.

Huge, huge fan of Tom Clancy’s novels, I’ve never seen the office but John was good in 13 hours and looked physically very strong akin to a woodsman in the quiet place.

Having said that, I feel that tv really isn’t the place for the Jack Ryan character and the inevitable bad guy of the week/season and female side kick that will obviously be written in.

I also don’t want ORIGIN stories, just do Clancy some justice and follow his lead.

Will watch to see if I’m wrong though

I'm two in and it's good so far. Krasinski is a good Jack Ryan choice.

Dude who plays Greer is phenomenal.

Two episodes in as well. Definitely seems to have potential.

It's pretty cool seeing the trajectory Krasinski's career is taking post-Office. Halpert was not one of my favorite characters but I feel Krasinski is a good actor capable of a bunch of different genres.

Agree completely about Greer actor. And I always associate that dude, Wendell Pierce, with comedies as I remember watching him on the brief The Michael J. Fox show and the reboot of The Odd Couple. Surprising and awesome to see him on this series.

i watched the first 3 last night and i like it, a couple moments that were strange but overall i liked it and plan to finish the season

I like the show although the main character is becoming a bit annoying with his holier than thou attitude

Back