Tom Clancy's Jack Ryan TV Series (Season 2 Full Trailer)

Binged the show in 3 days or so. I thought it was entertaining and well done. Maybe I’m just not a spy novel hipster like the rest of you.

I finally watched the series after Amazon kept suggesting it. I figured it would be a weekly release but when I saw that all of the episodes were available, I watched it. I thought it was very good. I hadn't watched "The Office" or read the book, so I had no baggage to carry into the experience of the actors or plot. I look forward to future Jack Ryan adventures. I feel that these series are better ways to handle a book than a movie is because there is more time to develop the characters and the plot.

Watching a series after it has been completed is more enjoyable for me than watching it week by week as it's released.

I watched the Hunted series and found myself distracted as one of the characters was in Game of Thrones so I can understand that previous roles can alter the experience.

I really enjoyed it.
Whatever happened to the drone pilot? I lost track of him after he went to Syria.

I think he grew a beard. Didn't he put the bomb in the cafe then the agent tracked him down and shot him.

I think he grew a beard. Didn't he put the bomb in the cafe then the agent tracked him down and shot him.
Was that him? I thought that was a guy from the original cell.

Thought the show was average in just about every way. Not bad but not great either. The gf really liked it though.

Krasinski is a good dude. I think it’s cool that he’s branched out with different genres post-The Office. He was quite good in 13 Hours, A Quiet Place, and this series.

Venezuela is a little closer to home. May be the season is gonna be reminiscent of 80 movies about South/Central American conflicts

How the fuck is no one talking about this yet?

Season 2 was good. Very good. But not as good as season one.

@Dragonlordxxxxx is there an official Jack Ryan thread?

How the fuck is no one talking about this yet?

Season 2 was good. Very good. But not as good as season one.

@Dragonlordxxxxx is there an official Jack Ryan thread?
Watched both seasons. Good show he makes a good jack ryan.

Guys who want to know about Clark. They put in a guy named Matice as a SAD operative instead of Clark because he is getting his own spinoff movies. Rainbow Six etc.

@Thrawn33

Watched both seasons. Good show he makes a good jack ryan.

Guys who want to know about Clark. They put in a guy named Matice as a SAD operative instead of Clark because he is getting his own spinoff movies. Rainbow Six etc.

@Thrawn33

Matice!! <DCrying>

Yeah man, season 2 had a feel to it that was both current and very 80’s. We’re so focused on what’s happening overseas that it’s easy to forget just how precarious shit closer to home is.

My kid is also doing a segment on Theodore Roosevelt and his “Big Stick” diplomacy of the Central and South Americas, and you can see the where and why the USA got its nose all up in that business.

Back