Tom Price Gone

http://thehill.com/policy/defense/3...-puerto-rico-says-general-in-charge-of-relief

Obama flooded Haiti with a massive amount of troops and supplies within 2 days, and that was with an earthquake, which gives zero warning. Puerto Rico has been fucked for a week now.

Watch without partisan glasses. FEMA is not only dealing with 3 major disaster relief efforts, but other ongoing conflicts. Here is an accurate timeline of aid. Absolutely adequate.

1i4i.jpg

Watch without partisan glasses. FEMA is not only dealing with 3 major disaster relief efforts, but other ongoing conflicts. Here is an accurate timeline of aid. Absolutely adequate.

1i4i.jpg

(thinks I'm a partisan, or even an Obama supporter)
peOh4ia.gif

Did you watch the video or read the timeline of relief efforts?

Yes, I did. I think FEMA has done a very good job with the given supplies and logistics. I also think that preparing at the beginning of the hurrican season in june would have made the response much better.

Please provide another version of that picture, please. It's too blurry to read.

Yes, I did. I think FEMA has done a very good job with the given supplies and logistics. I also think that preparing at the beginning of the hurrican season in june would have made the response much better.

Please provide another version of that picture, please. It's too blurry to read.

Sorry it's the best I have (SAD!). If you zoom its ledgable, I swear.

They were prepared, but 3 large simultaneous disaster relief efforts is very difficult. They can't perform miracles.

How's your 401k doing?
How's illegal immigration?
Notice that silence from the Middle East?
See that fat NK dictator sweating?

Thank President Trump.

He's the mean dad that enforces the rules. You're the whiny teenage adults look at and shake their head.

Yeah dude, Lil Kim is really sweating because of Trump, all those fire and fury wolf tickets Trump was selling stopped him from testing his nuclear weapons and firing ICBM's across Japan's bow.<YeahOKJen>

And Trump isn't a "mean dad," he is a drama queen tweeting from his golden throne. Sorry about your daddy issues though, were they so bad that you had to vote for Trump?
th

Yeah dude, Lil Kim is really sweating because of Trump, all those fire and fury wolf tickets Trump was selling stopped him from testing his nuclear weapons and firing ICBM's across Japan's bow.<YeahOKJen>

And Trump isn't a "mean dad," he is a drama queen tweeting from his golden throne. Sorry about your daddy issues though, were they so bad that you had to vote for Trump?
th

This isn't the first time they've fired over Japan. This is literally NK FP 101.

The big difference is Trump is calling his bluff and sabre rattling twice as loud. Not to mention, we can actually back our shit up.

This isn't the first time they've fired over Japan. This is literally NK FP 101.

The big difference is Trump is calling his bluff and sabre rattling twice as loud. Not to mention, we can actually back our shit up.

Dude, Trump tried to sell wolf tickets to the fire and fury show, and Lil Kim has called his bluff many times. Kim takes Trump as seriously as Tito took Ken "I will beat you to a living death" Shamrock.

And the US is not going to back up Trump's wolf tickets, are you serious?<{MingNope}>

Trump's saber rattling is just dumb noise that nobody outside of the Trumpleforeskins takes seriously. NK and China know the US isn't going to do anything militarily, as does everyone in America who enjoys good mental health.

th

Dude, Trump tried to sell wolf tickets to the fire and fury show, and Lil Kim has called his bluff many times. Kim takes Trump as seriously as Tito took Ken "I will beat you to a living death" Shamrock.

And the US is not going to back up Trump's wolf tickets, are you serious?<{MingNope}>

Trump's saber rattling is just dumb noise that nobody outside of the Trumpleforeskins takes seriously. NK and China know the US isn't going to do anything militarily, as does everyone in America who enjoys good mental health.

th

If you recall correctly, after that and the following threat, Kim blinked (remember he was threatening Guam). Left and right media outlets credited him.

Of course, I wouldn't expect you fantasy land liberals here to do it. Thank goodness, nobody listens to you on anything that matters.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/0...to-back-down-after-mattis-trump-warnings.html

http://thehill.com/policy/defense/346566-north-korea-backs-off-guam-missile-threat-report

"Kim Jong Un appeared to blink first"

Ill admit Trump is good at firing people. Why cant he just hire people who are worth a damn instead?

What a sacrifice, donating 400,000 when giving your business millions. So patriotic. I cannot believe you can defend this. Not only is it extremely unethical, and the type of abuse our government was founded to ward off, it sets an extremely dangerous precedent for future government officials. Already 1 senior staff member has had to resign for this type of abuse of taxpayer funds.

I think the Clinton foundation is an extremely corrupt organization. However, for you to pretend the Clinton Foundation is merely a money laundering scheme is absurd and childish. What are the chances the taxpayer funds from Mar A Lago will raise over 300 million for disease and vaccine research, or provide child support to over 100 million people, or do massive work helping combat diseases in tropical zones?

Be serious, because in the last two posts, you have deflected the critique of this abuse with Puerto Rico, and the Clintons......

Could you honestly look another person in the eye and say that you would think this behavior was ok if Barack Obama performed it?
Don't accept any of the BS accusations of impropriety from the Right re Clinton or the Clinton Foundation. If there was any meat on that bone, the right wing political scum would have had a multitude of investigations of the charity already. This has as much credence as 'Clinton sold uranium to Russia..." Pure drivel and fantasy of fevered limited right wing minds.

On the other hand, Trump has been pinched by the authorities for money laundering over a hundred times for just one of his businesses. That is not conjecture, that is a matter of public record.

Of course that fact won't sway a right winger. Their minds don't work that way. You can expect them to double down their support for the morally bankrupt fraud that is Trump OR just change the subject. Their motivation is composed of pure emotionalism based on fear.

Never, ever critically analyze Trump in a dispassionate way. That kind of inquiry is too much like science and the Right Wingers want nothing to do with that.

Trump is a textbook conman with a very clear history of fraud, just look at the crooked enterprise called Trump University. That truth is just too much for the Right Wing mind, living in comforting illusion is more their style for being.

If you recall correctly, after that and the following threat, Kim blinked (remember he was threatening Guam). Left and right media outlets credited him.

Of course, I wouldn't expect you fantasy land liberals here to do it. Thank goodness, nobody listens to you on anything that matters.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/0...to-back-down-after-mattis-trump-warnings.html

http://thehill.com/policy/defense/346566-north-korea-backs-off-guam-missile-threat-report

"Kim Jong Un appeared to blink first"

Did you even read the links you sent there Tommy Boy? And you are trying your hardest too.{<jordan}

The first one doesn't support your "Trump's wolf tickets are working" argument because it was Mattis' warning mentioned in the article: "Kim Jong Un appeared to blink first, with North Korean media reporting Tuesday the dictator had delayed a decision about whether to fire missiles toward Guam – a pronouncement that came hours after a particularly stark warning from Defense Secretary James Mattis promised further escalation would mean “game on.”"

And the second link showed that Trump's wolf tickets were responded to with Kim's wolf tickets, not him backing down:
"President Trump ratcheted up his rhetoric after North Korea carried out ballistic missile tests, warning the country that it would face “fire and fury” if it continued to threaten the U.S. and its allies. North Korea responded by threatening an attack on Guam, saying an attack plan could be in place by mid-August."

I know you are going to respond to me with something special like "but, Kim no fire missiles at Guam, so Trump is alpha," because you Trumpleforeskins seem to buy up wolf tickets from any spoiled nepotistic cunt who is selling them, but again, NK was selling wolf tickets and was never going to fire missiles at Guam, but they fired missiles across Japan's bow twice, tested a nuke, and all Donnie did was come up with a kinda cool nickname for Rocket Man.
th

Did you even read the links you sent there Tommy Boy? And you are trying your hardest too.{<jordan}

The first one doesn't support your "Trump's wolf tickets are working" argument because it was Mattis' warning mentioned in the article: "Kim Jong Un appeared to blink first, with North Korean media reporting Tuesday the dictator had delayed a decision about whether to fire missiles toward Guam – a pronouncement that came hours after a particularly stark warning from Defense Secretary James Mattis promised further escalation would mean “game on.”"

And the second link showed that Trump's wolf tickets were responded to with Kim's wolf tickets, not him backing down:
"President Trump ratcheted up his rhetoric after North Korea carried out ballistic missile tests, warning the country that it would face “fire and fury” if it continued to threaten the U.S. and its allies. North Korea responded by threatening an attack on Guam, saying an attack plan could be in place by mid-August."

I know you are going to respond to me with something special like "but, Kim no fire missiles at Guam, so Trump is alpha," because you Trumpleforeskins seem to buy up wolf tickets from any spoiled nepotistic cunt who is selling them, but again, NK was selling wolf tickets and was never going to fire missiles at Guam, but they fired missiles across Japan's bow twice, tested a nuke, and all Donnie did was come up with a kinda cool nickname for Rocket Man.
th

Wow, you understand sabre rattling...

The difference is Trump will call Kim's bluff every time, and punk him in front of the world. After a couple years people are going to realize Kim is a paper tiger.

Wow, you understand sabre rattling...

The difference is Trump will call Kim's bluff every time, and punk him in front of the world. After a couple years people are going to realize Kim is a paper tiger.

Dude, firing missiles over Japan and continuing to test nuclear weapons was NK calling Trump's bluff.<{CMPALM}>

That is why US presidents shouldn't talk like drunk 15 year olds when they are not ever going to back it up. Obama looked weak for not holding his red line against Syria, but Trump went full retard selling his fire and fury wolf tickets, and Trumpleforeskins like you buy them.

And lol at "punking him in front of the word" (are you still in high school?). Lil Kim is a joke, but he is also a joke that has thousands of weapons pointed at Seoul, and if the US tries to remove him or kill him (which removing him will do, and he saw what happened to Hussein and Kadafi) he is going to go down in a blaze of glory unless the US and/or China is able to stage some type of coup. So Trump's hyperbole is just stupidity and actually helps the NK regime by giving them chalk board material to reinforce their propaganda that the US wants them all dead and only their strong leader can protect them. Come to think of it, they sound a lot like you clueless Trumpleforeskins.

"Your fired, your fired, your all getting fired!"
It's starting to really feel like that

I can see it happening at a cabinet meeting

"Sir, this isn't going to look good. You can't do this"

"Who are you? YOURE FIRED!!! You don't work here ANYMORE!!!"

All red faced and spitting

Back