Tom Segura: Completely Normal comedy special

The ScorpioN

"GET OVER HERE!"
Banned
Reaction score
I finished Tom Segura's netflix special, and I gotta say it was one of the funniest stand-up acts I've seen. Every joke is top notch, his delivery is hilarious, he looks very comfortable on stage. I highly recommend it. I wiki'd him, and apparently it was his first special. He must be very experienced because he just slayed from beginning to end.

Any other comedians like him I should check out?

It might be his first "tv" special, but he does have a couple of older albums that are also really funny you should check out.

I just really like the way weed makes me feel.

I'm partial to impressions. that shit was fucking gold

edit: another

My fav Netflix special. That and Nick thune's folk hero.

It might be his first "tv" special, but he does have a couple of older albums that are also really funny you should check out.

While listening to the Rogan podcast I heard how they talk about how different it is to just perform a normal gig as opposed to filming a special. Segura just killed it though, he was on stage like he just doesn't give a fuck, it was awesome to watch.

I finished Tom Segura's netflix special, and I gotta say it was one of the funniest stand-up acts I've seen. Every joke is top notch, his delivery is hilarious, he looks very comfortable on stage. I highly recommend it. I wiki'd him, and apparently it was his first special. He must be very experienced because he just slayed from beginning to end.

Any other comedians like him I should check out?

Most under-rated comedian imo. Listen to his podcast Your Mom's House.

I have seen a lot of live stand up and amongst the laundry list of live acts I have seen Tom stands out. Check him out on How To Be A Grown Up on TruTV.

He's not one of my favorites, but he's in the small pool of comedians that are actually funny.

Saw this recommended in the Bill Burr thread. I laughed pretty hard.

Dude is an animal. His first CD was the funniest thing I'd heard since Shameless. I saw him live last fall and he fucking murdered.

Check out Louis Katz, TS.

I've heard Tom Segura on Rogan's podcast a bunch of times but he's never really funny. He's actually pretty quiet, especially if there is a second guess on. I just watched his "Completely Normal' special this week and gotta say it's one of the best in recent memory.

So, just a bump for Tommie.

If you think hes funny theres this fat fuck Bernt Chrysler you should check out too

Segura is awesome. His other one on Netflix "Mostly Stories" is really good as well

John Mulaney is also tremendous, has 2 specials on Netflix

EDIT: holy shit this thread is from 2.5 years ago

Back