TOMB RAIDER Reboot (49% Rotten Tomatoes Score)

If you have seen TOMB RAIDER (2018), how would you rate it?

• Total voters
inb4 "biggest box office hit" headlines.

lol if you think men go there for the plot.

You're right, no sex appeal at all.............

nKMB38IE.jpg

You cray cray dude. I love this chick.

She has a cute face but she sucks for lara croft. She looks boring and weak. Lara Croft is meant to have big tits and be a boss bitch.

maxresdefault.jpg

That 15 seconds was enough for me to tell that this is just another action movie

Wont have that charm of Indiana Jones or even National Treasure

Looks like its going to be a Rambo style movie

Movie could end up doing very well its just not the direction I would have chosen

That 15 seconds was enough for me to tell that this is just another action movie

Wont have that charm of Indiana Jones or even National Treasure

Looks like its going to be a Rambo style movie

Movie could end up doing very well its just not the direction I would have chosen

Like I said, I'm going to reserve any final judgment or comments until tomorrow, but I will say that from what little I saw there I wasn't very impressed.

Like you say, nothing close to the charm of Indy or Nic Cage protecting America. I would even say it doesn't look to have the charm of the first film with Angie.

Update: September 19, 2017

Daniel Wu Shares First Trailer for TOMB RAIDER

Edit: Video taken down.

I don't understand this weird Instagram release. Why is it not on YouTube and why is it in this weird aspect ratio?

In any case, it looks okay. Not great. I'll obviously watch it, but I can't say that after watching that trailer I'm especially excited.

I'll keep an open mind, but something tells me the first Angie movie is still going to be the King of Tomb Raider movies--or should I say the Queen?-- in the end.

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought the full trailer was coming out today? What happened @Dragonlordxxxxx ?

coming out later. IGN has a premiere for the trailer at 12:50 EST...thought knowing ign it's 10 minutes of talking then showing the trailer at 1 est. but while yesterday it said tomorrow official release that i see is Wednesday

I thought the full trailer was coming out today? What happened @Dragonlordxxxxx ?
Daniel Wu (Into the Badlands) released the trailer on his Instagram account a few hours ago. He probably didn't have permission or something since it was taken down after a few minutes. The official trailer will be released later.

Daniel Wu (Into the Badlands) released the trailer on his Instagram account a few hours ago. He probably didn't have permission or something since it was taken down after a few minutes. The official trailer will be released later.

That doesn't make sense though. It wasn't Daniel Wu who said the trailer was coming out today, it was the 15-second teaser itself that said that.

That doesn't make sense though. It wasn't Daniel Wu who said the trailer was coming out today, it was the 15-second teaser itself that said that.
Yeah doesn't make sense. But facts are Daniel was the one who released the trailer on Instagram (you even saw it before it was taken down).

New headlines later: Daniel Wu fired from Tomb Raider, All Scenes Digitally Replaced.

Yeah doesn't make sense. But facts are Daniel was the one who released the trailer on Instagram (you even saw it before it was taken down).

New headlines later: Daniel Wu fired from Tomb Raider, All Scenes Digitally Replaced.

Damn is that for real ? He for Fired ?

Update: September 19, 2017

First Official Trailer for TOMB RAIDER Starring Alicia Vikander

Tomb Raider is the story that will set a young and resolute Lara Croft on a path toward becoming a global hero. The film stars Oscar winner Alicia Vikander (Ex Machina, The Danish Girl) in the lead role, under the direction of Roar Uthaug (The Wave). Tomb Raider also stars Dominic West (300), Walton Goggins (Justified) and Daniel Wu (Into the Badlands) [replacement actor to be announced later]. In theaters March 16, 2018.

Back