Tomi Lahren BTFO by German Journalist

Tag them and I'll tell them.

And I can't see the issue still. Did her family not assimilate or something?
according to tomi not speaking english isnt assimilatiing.

1st generation immigrants dont really ever assimilate easy...its their kids that assimilate.

Oh shit.... finally this is i.....wait who is this person?

Googled and

<mma4>

Except even that isn't true.

" Lahren’s Russian immigrant great-great-grandfather, Constantin Dietrich, was indicted by a federal grand jury in North Dakota in 1917 for forging his naturalization papers."

Wasn't brown skinned. So not the same.

Opens warroom
Sees another Alex Jones said x type thread
Says wow this is important
People complain because they think if Toni Lauren looks bad finally women will date them
They will not

Repeat tomorrow with next this guy said x thread

WTF is this nonsense, even your attempts to be funny suck.

according to tomi not speaking english isnt assimilatiing.

1st generation immigrants dont really ever assimilate easy...its their kids that assimilate.
Gotcha. Is there proof that they didn't speak English (even though it's likely the case), never learned it, or never at least actively tried to learn it?

On Saturday Lahren was on Fox's Watters’ World defending anti-immigration policies of the tRUmp admin

Well a German Journalist/genealogist btfo'd her pretty hard

<Bottle.gif>

She really got fucked hard

This is top five things nobody gives a shit about

They sure owned her. Prove that any of those people spoke no English for one, for two she clearly speaks English so kind of moot. 1895? This gotcha shit has gotta stop but let me play along

Zomg
Drumpf
Russia
Maga
white-knight-chess.jpg

Gotcha. Is there proof that they didn't speak English (even though it's likely the case), never learned it, or never at least actively tried to learn it?
i dont know..go examine the documents for yourself.

the point is how tomis ancestors are have acted like the immigrants tomi is accussing.its her point on her own defintion of not assmilating.

most immigrants dont speak english fluently when they get here. very few do. they learn as time goes on.

i dont know..go examine the documents for yourself.

the point is how tomis ancestors are have acted like the immigrants tomi is accussing.its her point on her own defintion of not assmilating.

most immigrants dont speak english fluently when they get here. very few do. they learn as time goes on.
Well, again, teh Tomi did not choose her ancestors. I don't have to condone any of what my ancestors did despite it being my heritage.

On Saturday Lahren was on Fox's Watters’ World defending anti-immigration policies of the tRUmp admin

<Bottle.gif>

Except that census doesn't prove that they spoke no English, only that their main language was German.

Plus the lady posted a later tweet that showed her grandfather was born and baptized in the US in 1884 so how do we know she's right about anything else.

FTR- Shouldn't it really be btfU? Sounds better anyway...

The paperwork linked in the OP clearly says "no" in the speaks English category and the year being 1895 is relevant considering that she's claiming to know what this country is based on. After all, a large part of what we consider the country to be based on stems from a document that predates that year.

If you look right before that it also clearly says that she can read and write in English.

<Bottle.gif>

The accretions of the stranded genome courses through the maps of our genesis. The Nexus reveals...... The Nexus absorbs.... The Nexus reigns...

Let us never forget the perditious path of the wicked. The shadow longs to stretch the primal unknown, within the distilled radiance lies the veracity of one's continuation...

Let us migrate, let us flow.... Together as the fluids drift among the hue of the desultory between space and time...

Such gotcha
Much wow

yea...pretty much. brush it off all you like but you and lahren both got-got in this thread. all because you got triggered and felt the need to cover for her over something that you "dont give a shit about."

Woman gets by on good looks, nothing more. Imagine if she looked like Rosie O'Donnell. She'd be just another loser ranting on Facebook.

Attractive females by far have the best professional privilege. Just look at all the female sports reporters. All of them are 9s, and the simple fact of being a 9 and able to read a teleprompter cleanly seems to be their only job requirement

yea...pretty much. brush it off all you like but you and lahren both got-got in this thread. all because you got triggered and felt the need to cover for her over something that you "dont give a shit about."
Let’s say you’re right and she was zomg pwnaged

Should we impeach her? Take her non existent night shot on abc away?

Or could it be that, again, she speaks English just fine and even has a shitty YouTube channel where she talks for living. Seems she assimilated. Her parents likely do just as well as she does. So we have to go back multiple generations to find someone who doesn’t, which isn’t really proven in the interview.

So to be clear you can’t argue with what she says on that shitty show but hopefully if you dig long enough you can find something like this and use it to negate all her arguments somehow.

Let’s say you’re right and she was zomg pwnaged

Should we impeach her? Take her non existent night shot on abc away?

Or could it be that, again, she speaks English just fine and even has a shitty YouTube channel where she talks for living. Seems she assimilated. Her parents likely do just as well as she does. So we have to go back multiple generations to find someone who doesn’t, which isn’t really proven in the interview.

So to be clear you can’t argue with what she says on that shitty show but hopefully if you dig long enough you can find something like this and use it to negate all her arguments somehow.

my only point in here is that her situation is now ironic and hypocritical. thats no extreme fault, its just funny.

there are people on the right that make very good arguments about all manner of things, and many that i even agree with. she isnt one of them. she uses constant strawmen and fake outrage. shes not difficult to argue against. at least shes hot, though.

This is top five things nobody gives a shit about

They sure owned her. Prove that any of those people spoke no English for one, for two she clearly speaks English so kind of moot. 1895? This gotcha shit has gotta stop but let me play along

Zomg
Drumpf
Russia
Maga
And the kids of the immigrants Tomi is railing against will speak English.

Tomi may have somewhat a point if she had just been honest and said: look the new immigrants and illegals coming in are not going to assimilate like the previous European immigrants did because of racial differences and much different cultures. But Tomi doesn't explicitly want to state this, so we are left with comparing immigrants to immigrants, which allows the journalist to show the double standards in Tomi's argument.

And the kids of the immigrants Tomi is railing against will speak English.

Tomi may have somewhat a point if she had just been honest and said: look the new immigrants and illegals coming in are not going to assimilate like the previous European immigrants did because of racial differences and much different cultures. But Tomi doesn't explicitly want to state this, so we are left with comparing immigrants to immigrants, which allows the journalist to show the double standards in Tomi's argument.
I don’t know about her but I have heard multiple other taking heads make that exact argument and the cuntosaurs still go zomg racisms

A German illogically expecting someone to feel bad for the sins of her forebears?
Shocking.
Lol.

Back