Tomorrow you will see the FEAR in Khabibs eyes

Gladiator24

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
There's a reason he stayed on that bus rather than coming out to confront goat Conor.

Tomorrow you are going to see the fear in Khabibs eyes it will be too obvious to miss it.

When goat Conor is looking and staring into your eyes a millimetre away, there's nothing more scary than that.

EDIT: TOLD YOU, PURE FEAR FROM KHABIB

Last edited:
fM9n1Gt.gif

LOL Khabib ain't scared of Connors non defending, run away from fighters, tapping out bitch made ass. You got jokes bro.

I truly don't understand how Conor gushers can post like this and not cringe at themselves.

This will be a great fight, and yes Conor can definitely win. Enjoy the moment(s) instead of bombing us with douche chills.

I truly don't understand how Conor gushers can post like this and not cringe at themselves.

This will be a great fight, and yes Conor can definitely win. Enjoy the moment(s) instead of bombing us with douche chills.

Preach!

I think Khabib is the one who is going to be staring into his soul this time. I dont feel like Conor can get into Khabib's head simply because of who he is and where he is from.

But it's going to be interesting..

Stays on bus so he didn't lose his title shot. He's not scared he's smart. If Connor wanted to fight him they could've met up anywhere. Not fight on camera. Connor did it for attention and needed cameras around so he wouldn't get his ass handed to him.

Fear is getting 20 of your hooligan buddy's attacking a bus as it's driving away, now that's fear.

Stays on bus so he didn't lose his title shot. He's not scared he's smart. If Connor wanted to fight him they could've met up anywhere. Not fight on camera. Connor did it for attention and needed cameras around so he wouldn't get his ass handed to him.
Fear and intelligence are not mutually exclusive. Only a scared beta stays on the bus.

There's a reason he stayed on that bus rather than coming out to confront goat Conor.

Tomorrow you are going to see the fear in Khabibs eyes it will be too obvious to miss it.

When goat Conor is looking and staring into your eyes a millimetre away, there's nothing more scary than that.

I think you will be one sad Conortard tomorrow after the press conference.

There's a reason he stayed on that bus.

the reason is him being in the middle of a weightcut and not wanting to face a bunch of drugged up hooligans on his own as it could cost him his health/career and who knows even his life. yeah a real coward he is...

To imply Khabib is a coward because he didnt leave the bus is Retarded and people who truly believe this should be locked away from society as far as possible as they make the human race look stupid

Last edited:
Neither fighter is going to be scared or fearful after the press conference ffs

it already happened retard. conor looked like he shat in his pants/was suffering from withdrawal symptoms

Back