Tongkat Alt???

dsdoubled

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Im thinking about giving Tongkat Ali a try to boost endogenous Testosterone levels a few hundred points. As far as I have read, it seems that IF you can get a legit sourced product, this is the most promising "natural" T booster. Anyone tried it? Any other suggestions?

Also I should probably mention, Im not expecting some dramatic or steroid-like gains/effects, but a little boost a handful of times per year would be nice.

Im thinking about giving Tongkat Ali a try to boost endogenous Testosterone levels a few hundred points. As far as I have read, it seems that IF you can get a legit sourced product, this is the most promising "natural" T booster. Anyone tried it? Any other suggestions?

Also I should probably mention, Im not expecting some dramatic or steroid-like gains/effects, but a little boost a handful of times per year would be nice.

If you really want an effective boost but don't want to go down the steroid route, read up on low dosage Clomid treatment.

If you really want an effective boost but don't want to go down the steroid route, read up on low dosage Clomid treatment.
That's funny, Ive actually been using that exact method on and off for the last 3 years. It worked incredibly well at first, got my total T up the 900s. That was at 50mg a day. I had a friend who tried the clomid route as well and he has similar success but something strange happened. After the 6-8 week point his T levels began to fall despite taking the same exact dose. In the interest of avoiding this I would take breaks and cycle 4-5 weeks on and then take about 10-14 days off. This worked perfectly for a while but the last year and a half its just not working for me anymore. Ive experimented with dosages and schedules but it just doesn't seem to work. Also, Im always researching this topic and read some unsettling anecdotes about the effects that semi long term clomid treatment has had on Eye sight and eye health. Needless to say, I want to go a more natural route.

That's funny, Ive actually been using that exact method on and off for the last 3 years. It worked incredibly well at first, got my total T up the 900s. That was at 50mg a day. I had a friend who tried the clomid route as well and he has similar success but something strange happened. After the 6-8 week point his T levels began to fall despite taking the same exact dose. In the interest of avoiding this I would take breaks and cycle 4-5 weeks on and then take about 10-14 days off. This worked perfectly for a while but the last year and a half its just not working for me anymore. Ive experimented with dosages and schedules but it just doesn't seem to work. Also, Im always researching this topic and read some unsettling anecdotes about the effects that semi long term clomid treatment has had on Eye sight and eye health. Needless to say, I want to go a more natural route.

Just because it's "natural" doesn't mean it cannot cause harm, at least you might have more research into the long term issues with drugs.

Have you looked into Coleus forskohlii.

Maybe you need to come off Clomid for a bit and 50mg every day is too high and less is more with Clomid, try 25mg EOD if you go back on.

Just because it's "natural" doesn't mean it cannot cause harm, at least you might have more research into the long term issues with drugs.

Have you looked into Coleus forskohlii.

Maybe you need to come off Clomid for a bit and 50mg every day is too high and less is more with Clomid, try 25mg EOD if you go back on.
Yeah man Ive tried 50mg a day, 50mg EOD, 25mg a day, 25mg EOD, 12.5 a day, and 12.5 EOD. There is another issue with clomid, even when it gets T levels quite high the positive effects are not very pronounced. Ive read that this is quite possibly due to the estrogenic nature of the drug. I can tell you that a T level up around 1000 feels a whole lot better when its achieved via hCG than it does when its achieved via clomid.

I know natural products and herbs are not necessarily 100% safe but they are usually not a strong so the effects, whether they be positive or negative, are not as pronounced.

Never heard of Coleus forskohlii, what is it?

Yeah man Ive tried 50mg a day, 50mg EOD, 25mg a day, 25mg EOD, 12.5 a day, and 12.5 EOD. There is another issue with clomid, even when it gets T levels quite high the positive effects are not very pronounced. Ive read that this is quite possibly due to the estrogenic nature of the drug. I can tell you that a T level up around 1000 feels a whole lot better when its achieved via hCG than it does when its achieved via clomid.

I know natural products and herbs are not necessarily 100% safe but they are usually not a strong so the effects, whether they be positive or negative, are not as pronounced.

Never heard of Coleus forskohlii, what is it?

https://examine.com/supplements/coleus-forskohlii/

Back