Tonight Show Host Jimmy Fallon Says Making Fun Of Trump Is 'Just Not What I Do'

Intelligent comedy not your thing huh?

If you want to weed out the dumb people of the nation, start with the ones who think Trevor Noah is intelligent and/or funny.

Last edited:
I actually liked Leno. The new breed is just a bunch of guys on their soapbox and it comes off edgy and not somthing i want to watch to have a few laughs at the end of the night. The only guy i can find tolerable is Oliver. Even though his show is political and i am a conservative the man is actually pretty funny. Fallon seems like a legit guy but he doesnt make me laugh very often. Kimmel is just a crybaby whiner nowadays and you couldnt pay me to watch him
It helps that Oliver will actually dig into topics. I caught his preamble during breakfast this morning, and I'm looking forward to watching his Equifax segment this afternoon. Seeing a comic build a lengthier argument that is peppered with humor is a nice change from the same old setup/punch line style of humor that I recall the talk show hosts offering (I haven't watched a late night talk show regularly since Conan left NBC).

If you want to weed out the dumb people of the nation, start with the ones who think Trevor Noah is intelligent and/or funny.

If you don't get it or understand it that's not my fault. It's called intelligent comedy and it doesn't appear to be your thing. It's fine

If you don't get it or understand it that's not my fault. It's called intelligent comedy and it doesn't appear to be your thing. It's fine

Trevor Noah is a complete hack. It is known.

Sorry for your awful taste in comedy.

Huh?

By14EZL.jpg

I guess if you're a late-night talk show host and not at least 50% of your videos have something to do with Trump, you have to explain yourself.

How anyone watches the shit colbert and the likes of trevor noah put out is beyond my understanding

I always treated the Daily Show as it should have been treated, as a comedy show, but I loved Jon Stewart. Why in the hell he chose Noah, I will never know. He is so fucking bad, and all he does from night to night is drone on with polemic. I watched the Daily Show all the time from like 2011 until when he left. Maybe watched a single ep of the new stuff. Noah and Larry Wilmore, holy shit.

Trevor Noah is a complete hack. It is known.

Sorry for your awful taste in comedy.

I think calling someone a hack assumes they sold out, and at one time had something to say. He has nothing. When someone says comedy should not be edgy, fuck them with a rusty dildo.

It's kind of disgusting how they try to pressure him into being political. I respect that he doesn't try to be something that he's not.

I always treated the Daily Show as it should have been treated, as a comedy show, but I loved Jon Stewart. Why in the hell he chose Noah, I will never know. He is so fucking bad, and all he does from night to night is drone on with polemic. I watched the Daily Show all the time from like 2011 until when he left. Maybe watched a single ep of the new stuff. Noah and Larry Wilmore, holy shit.

Ahh yes Larry Wilmoren with timeless bits such as “blacklash 2016”. I was also amazed how everyone he invited on had the same opinion...about everything.....keeping it one hunded

Don't give a shit about late night tv hosts... but respect Fallon's position. On a side not, Trevor Noah is absolute garbage. His show is a slimy turd mound...

If he's got something funny to say I'm all for it. It's not like Trump doesn't provide comedic fodder.
Just jumping on the bandwagon would be lame AF.

I think calling someone a hack assumes they sold out, and at one time had something to say. He has nothing. When someone says comedy should not be edgy, fuck them with a rusty dildo.

whats worse is that youtube tries to shove this content down everyone's throat.

they actually think the majority of american's are gullible enough to fall for it. well, except for millennials.

How anyone watches the shit colbert and the likes of trevor noah put out is beyond my understanding
Colbert was funny/decent on The Colbert Report and The Daily Show. Noah was also funny in some of his older stand up material. But yeah, their recent stuff pretty much sucks. Left-wing comedy is really going downhill. Liberals used to actually be funny. Now it seems they just virtue signal with some half-hearted "jokes" in between.

I'd like to point out that while I liked this post, I couldn't disagree more strongly with your first sentence. How could you find him funny now, but not on the Report? Madness.
100% this, thank you.

Ahh yes Larry Wilmoren with timeless bits such as “blacklash 2016”. I was also amazed how everyone he invited on had the same opinion...about everything.....keeping it one hunded

I thought it was decent for the first month or so. Then it turned into nothing but sjw shit. Watching his "comedians" play dumb at Bill Nye while he was talking about he importance of space exploration, that was the last straw. They earned their hate, and I hope Ricky Velez never gets another job.

I would actually agree that Leno was a better/more disciplined interviewer.

But as a comedian Leno was terrible. Letterman was much funnier, albeit still not that funny. The only time I ever thought Leno was funny is when he had Terry Bradshaw on the show. They had a pretty good dynamic.

Late night network hosts of my lifetime imo:

1. Craig Ferguson
2. Conan O'Brien
3. Stephen Colbert
4. Jimmy Kimmel
5. Letterman
6. Fallon
7. Leno

Craig had a great way of getting people to open up, and he had a way with the ladies. The segment with RZA and his mom hanging out was brilliant.

Trevor Noah makes Jimmy Fallon look like George fucking Carlin

I loved Jon Stewart. Why in the hell he chose Noah, I will never know.

1. gets social justice credibility for picking a 'minority' to take his place

2. ensures that he won't be topped by his replacement, because the guy isn't funny

win / win

Everybody in mainstream channels fucking suck.

Conan destroys all of them.

Back