Tony asked the boss if he could have the belt.

MMA Savant

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
and Conor said no. So Tony did what Conor, Ari, and Dana told him to do! Just like Eddie did.

Conor has defeated 5 world champions (Aldo, Eddie, Max, 2 cage warrior guys)

Tony and Khabib have only beaten 1

Whatever way you look at it they needed to fight to earn the right to fight Conor. Hopefully this time one of them won't chicken out...AGAIN!

C7dJ4GhRWxCYiDSBda7YKDlvN6LtQgMv-1hi-cKo1NptCbIPuqJlDjtdGXYGVQsrsdpza61ZNxvkcA34mMeAsUzeroUGvggSHth3YWPU_Gbf=w228-h246-nc

Tremendous bait thread.

The sooner Conor gets KTFO'd for the belt and knows de wey the better.

This guy is a bowel obstruction in MMA and needs to be sent down the gutter where he belongs.

Last edited:
The sooner Conor gets KTFO'd for the belt and knows de wey the better.

This guy is bowel obstruction in MMA and needs to be sent down the gutter where he belongs.
{<jordan} Dayum, perfect description

Lmao, Cage Warriors is not a 'world championship' and even if it were, both of those were for a vacant title.

Conor talked his way to title shots, and took the easy path. Not to mention, he has never defended any belt he has one, not in the UFC, and not in Cage Warriors. He is not a true champion, and never will be. I'm glad I stopped being a fan, but ashamed I was ever a fan.

Aint a champ before you defend the belt 1 time

Conor talked his way to title shots, and took the easy path. Not to mention, he has never defended any belt he has one, not in the UFC, and not in Cage Warriors. He is not a true champion, and never will be. I'm glad I stopped being a fan, but ashamed I was ever a fan.
KO'ing the #4 ranked fighter (Dustin) in the first makes you the #1 contender when Aldo had already beaten Mendes twice, Edgar, and Lamas. Conor was next in line bud.

Lmao, Cage Warriors is not a 'world championship' and even if it were, both of those were for a vacant title.
Shut up with your FACTS and LOGIC. Conor sh!ts platinum and his piss is Don Perignon. Thats the reality and you can't change it.

Everything having to do with Conor these days has become extremely annoying.

This is one of the worst eras of MMA.

2 cage warrior guys has earned the rematch. get in line tony.

The lengths that Conor's nuthuggers will go to in order to justify Conor ducking the Interim LW champion knows no bounds.

and Conor said no. So Tony did what Conor, Ari, and Dana told him to do! Just like Eddie did.

Conor has defeated 5 world champions (Aldo, Eddie, Max, 2 cage warrior guys)

Tony and Khabib have only beaten 1

Whatever way you look at it they needed to fight to earn the right to fight Conor. Hopefully this time one of them won't chicken out...AGAIN!

C7dJ4GhRWxCYiDSBda7YKDlvN6LtQgMv-1hi-cKo1NptCbIPuqJlDjtdGXYGVQsrsdpza61ZNxvkcA34mMeAsUzeroUGvggSHth3YWPU_Gbf=w228-h246-nc

Speaking nothing but FACTS as usual. Conor may not be the greatest.

But he's the DOUBLE GREATEST
Conor-McGregor_31_Zuffa-LLC.jpg

Back