Tony ferg conor next

cburm

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Khabib wants tony next but tonys good to fight again this year if conor can get a fight with tony and win khabib would have to fight him again i see this happening.

ggmIPLR.png

Nah bro, Tony and Khabib is next fook Colin.

I hope it's Tony Khabib but man for some reason I feel like Conor would just spark Tony fast. Conor won't fight Tony.

That is the last thing that's happening. Conor secretly knows he isn't beating Tony either. He always knew he was a fraud at LW, that's why he got a GIFT titleshot and never fought a contender before or after winning the belt.

He went 1-1 against Nate. That's his level, a middle of the road LW. He isn't beating anyone in the Top 6.

I would love to see him rematch Max Holloway though. Last time he beat him Max was 21 yrs old and Conor was 25. Now Max is 26 and actually experienced.

As I have said before why cant we just have a 4 person tournament. Bellator has gotten alot of publicity with theirs.

Gsp. Khabib. Conor. Tony.

Conor wants none of Tony. He wants the easiest path to a rematch which is fighting no one to earn one.

Hard to sell the rematch..

If there is any substance to a suspension (you never know with the ufc) i have a hard time seeing ferguson declining a red panty night.. and fuck it, tony deserves it.. awesome fighter!

If that happens we atleast got mcg-ferguson AND mcg-nurmagomedov.. the ferguson-khabib fight is on an old indian grave..

Why do people still insist on a rematch with Khabib like Conor has a chance vs. the Eagle...he got smashed...time to move on...
facepalm_04_0.gif

I hope Conor fights Tony..

Tony can use Conor as a platform to get his name out to the mainstream much like Khabib did. Which in turn would make the Khabib/Ferguson fight even bigger and give it the exposure it deserves..

Conor fans are so desperate.

Tony fighting anyone else but the title holder at this point is a straight up mockery.

Feed Conor to Diaz or Mayweather or something.

I hope Conor fights Tony..

Tony can use Conor as a platform to get his name out to the mainstream much like Khabib did. Which in turn would make the Khabib/Ferguson fight even bigger and give it the exposure it deserves..
People will still like Conor and say he wasn't the same ever since he got the big paycheck. That's what you deal with, his fans are that stupid.

Tony deserves nothing less than a title shot. If he wants to take a money fight with conor, it should be his choice and no one else's.

Kevin Lee/ Conor would be cool...

People will pay BIG $$$$$ to see Conor POUNDED. It's coming. Dana Whitestein says so.

Why do people still insist on a rematch with Khabib like Conor has a chance vs. the Eagle...he got smashed...time to move on...
facepalm_04_0.gif
probably because he got smashed by Nate too, but came back and beat him.

Tony deserves nothing less than a title shot. If he wants to take a money fight with conor, it should be his choice and no one else's.

Kevin Lee/ Conor would be cool...

Tony already said he wants either Khabib or Conor, he'd be happy with either.

Personally in his position I'd prefer the Conor fight, I'll take the extra millions over a $500 belt.

Tony should be fighting Khabib. I'd hate to see Conor clip Tony early and then he never gets his shot at Khabib.

I hope it's Tony Khabib but man for some reason I feel like Conor would just spark Tony fast. Conor won't fight Tony.

Based on how he looked in a solid seven minutes or so of stand up versus Khabib, Conor's "fast sparking" days may be forever behind him. We shall see, assuming the guy ever decides to put on the gloves again.

As I have said before why cant we just have a 4 person tournament. Bellator has gotten alot of publicity with theirs.

Gsp. Khabib. Conor. Tony.
With how often Conor and GSP fight that tournament would take 4 or 5 years.

Back