Tony Ferguson and DC go back and forth on twitter

I was referencing when Ferguson was talking shit to Werdum and threatened to "ankle pick your ass so quick."

I was like
3c09d14adcdd6626599b630020298af374a0fd836295a829a62c17c45770fd64.jpg
He said it to DC too when Kenny and DC were interviewing Ferguson and Lee before the fight. DC could literally rape him. Tony would just have to take it.

Worst form of social interaction ever made....im in my twenties and I still read over each "tweet" at least a couple times....no one ever bothers to use proper spelling, punctuation and grammar.....all those silly emoticons (hands in the air like church, hands clapping, eggplant?).....every other word is annoying derrivitave slang (tho, bae, y'all, thirstin,got me like, turnt,fire )

I don't know why I even try bothering with it....nothing can be properly said in a 148 characters or less and most of it is just dishonest premeditated stream of conscienceness to get likes, comments and retweets

And when they @ somebody in tweets is it just me or does the name never line up like it should when you're reading the tweet and the response to the tweet...it always looks like the person being @'d is the person writing the tweet
<{hughesimpress}>
You forgot the emoji.

This one struck me as odd. Going on a 10 fight win streak in the deepest division in the sport and winning the belt is a bigger accomplishment then anything DC has ever done.

Cormier was pretty widely considered to be top seed for gold in his last Olympics. Instead he showed up so overweight he couldn't compete at all. Years later, and we have towel gate.

I respect DC a lot, no doubt, but he straight up cheated in towel gate. The only reason that happened was his lack of food discipline that he's carried around throughout his career.

Tony is a weirdo but he's a consummate professional with his responsibilities and discipline.

Tony has anger problems

He is never happy

Must be rough

Come on man.

Stop beefing with bigger dudes you're never gonna fight.

I want to like Tony, he just makes it so hard sometimes.
Just avoid social media.

He is a fantastic and incredibly entertaining fighter.

He is also a bit of an asshat and a troll. I thought he was a total piece of shit on TUF. Over time I have started caring less and less what happens outside The cage- I just don't have time for that shit.

he's only following the ufc-playbook of talking as much shit as you can for attention and money.

DC is way more likeable than Tony. But El Cucuy speaks the truth, DC cheated his ass off with that towel to make weight. No harm in calling him on it.
DC doesn’t suck 3 weight classes tho

I enjoy watching Tony fight, but he's the one starting shit. It's easy to act like you want to fight when cameras and many people are around to make sure it never happens... Kevin Lee took Tony down and mounted him, Werdum and DC would crush and snap him in half.

Dont really understand whats happening but ferguson... should stay in his lane. He dodged a bullet with werdum, DC aint gonna do shit but still only so many chances you get until someone has enough.
I would love for 1 of those guys to humble this little shit talking prick .

This one struck me as odd. Going on a 10 fight win streak in the deepest division in the sport and winning the belt is a bigger accomplishment then anything DC has ever done.

Cormier was pretty widely considered to be top seed for gold in his last Olympics. Instead he showed up so overweight he couldn't compete at all. Years later, and we have towel gate.

I respect DC a lot, no doubt, but he straight up cheated in towel gate. The only reason that happened was his lack of food discipline that he's carried around throughout his career.

Tony is a weirdo but he's a consummate professional with his responsibilities and discipline.
yeah i felt the same way. a 10 fight win streak at 155 is insane not to mention finishing fights. hes a helluva competitior and a worthy champ imo. obv dc has some great wins and is the champ but whats tony is doing is impresssive as hell. dc a fool for downplaying that.

Like going to Prison/Jail ? fight outside the octagon have consequences in the real world.
Shutup ya premadonna he wouldnt go to jail fighting tony . Tony isnt gonna call the cops because werdum gets in a fight with him , sick of you idiot liberals around here .

I like how El Cucuy fight but what the fuck is his deal with bigger dudes...Werdum and now DC...He's a tall dude for LW but he seems to have a "short man's syndrome towards bigger guys when he knows a fight with them will never happen. Pick your battles dumbass...And DC is purely oblivious to what El Cucuy's problem with him...lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back