Tony Ferguson and DC go back and forth on twitter

No because Anthony weighed in after Cormier. Cormier weighed 206.2, then came back and weighed 205, then Anthony weighed in and his was 203.8.

Just read Cormier’s account of what happened. There was only 3 minutes between Cormier’s first and second weigh-in. He was initially 1.2 lbs. over.

Rumble weighed in 1.2 lbs. under. Doesn’t sound like the same malfunction.

I admit, it’s a hell of a coincidence, but it’s not impossible. I’m going to stick with the towel trick being the explanation. Watched a good video of the technique being demonstrated.

That said, thanks for the thoughtful discussion without resorting to name-calling and insults. We disagree and that’s ok. Now if we could do this on a national scale, life would be great lol!

Just read Cormier’s account of what happened. There was only 3 minutes between Cormier’s first and second weigh-in. He was initially 1.2 lbs. over.

Rumble weighed in 1.2 lbs. under. Doesn’t sound like the same malfunction.

I admit, it’s a hell of a coincidence, but it’s not impossible. I’m going to stick with the towel trick being the explanation. Watched a good video of the technique being demonstrated.

That said, thanks for the thoughtful discussion without resorting to name-calling and insults. We disagree and that’s ok. Now if we could do this on a national scale, life would be great lol!

Yeah this place is horrible for disagreements somehow leading to people just wanting to kill each other lol

Not to beat a dead horse but how does it not sound like the same malfunction though? If they adjusted the scale 1.2 lbs less for Daniel then that's why Rumble would weigh 1.2 lbs less than 205 as well. Assuming that he was on point at 205.

I think you're getting the timeline wrong:

Daniel weighs in first for some reason at 206.2
Then he comes back in 2-3 minutes and weighs 205
Then Johnson weighs in at 203.8.

205 - 1.2 = 203.8 (This goes on the assumption that anthony was on point at 205)

Okay mr. I weigh 200 pounds I'm sure Mr. DC would be more than happy to let you have a shot at his title.
In fact I think every champion from 170 to 205 would be happy to do it.

Tony is Trump-trolling his way into the MMA zeitgeist.

Still think he's a douche.

A douche who beats the everlovin shit out of Conor.

Back