Tony Ferguson and DC go back and forth on twitter

Book it! I'd love to see DC just bulldoze that goofy weirdo.

The fuck is Tony's problem? DC put on the performance of his career in losing to Jones. He was amazing that night. Jones is just incredible.

I'm just happy he didn't ask where DC's kids were at.

lol I love when Tony lets phoneys know they are fake. DC is one of the fakest guys in the UFC. All his respect is a front. The true DC comes out a lot. He's an idiot.

Tony doesn't care if a professional fighter with a 50lb weight advantage on him can beat him up. He's not a cuck like most of you clearly are.

What's the story there? I don't remember DC dissing Ferg in any way whatsoever.

El cringey doing his thang as usual. Fakest motherfucker out there, trying to sound as if he's keeping it real. Conor needs to smoke this fool. Maybe then he will stop it with fake cringey bullshit.

lets imagin how ferguson wrecks DC in a fight

giphy.gif

tim-and-eric-mind-blown.gif

He looked scared as a bitch Werdum would have fought Tony would have run away.
lol you guys think Tony is scared of Werdum?

You guys are funny. If he was scared, he wouldn't say anything. You guys have no idea what you're talking about.

lol I love when Tony lets phoneys know they are fake. DC is one of the fakest guys in the UFC. All his respect is a front. The true DC comes out a lot. He's an idiot.

Tony doesn't care if a professional fighter with a 50lb weight advantage on him can beat him up. He's not a cuck like most of you clearly are.
To be honest, him squaring up with Werdum was the definition of being fake. He was putting on a front for the cameras. Werdum could turn him inside out and both of them knew it. Tony was talking and acting like he would do something, when everyone knows he wouldn't/couldn't do shit.

I say this as a fan of Tony too, believe it or not.

God could there be a worse platform for chatting than Twitter?! I have no idea how to read this bullshit.

Fuck I thought i was the only one who struggle with twitters bull crap, its just fucking terribly formatted.

lol you guys think Tony is scared of Werdum?

You guys are funny. If he was scared, he wouldn't say anything. You guys have no idea what you're talking about.
Nah. He's just an ass.

Back