Tony Ferguson and DC go back and forth on twitter

DC got very sensitive as always. Tony was weird as always.
BJJ was originally found as a martial art that helps you against much bigger opponents and Tony at this moment probably thinks he's a BJJ god.

Yeah, but...when a BJJ guy fought a bum that didn't know what BJJ was.

Yeah, Werdum is definitely the kind of guy who would get physical when disrespected blatantly. Not saying that's a good thing, but he would probably have put his hands on Tony in a different setting, and from that point could do anything he wanted.
Like going to Prison/Jail ? fight outside the octagon have consequences in the real world.

Tony Ferguson: I have no room for hate in my heart

Also Tony Ferguson: WHERES UR KID AT DC

Ferguson cheated in the Barboza fight though. Also:

$

Like going to Prison/Jail ? fight outside the octagon have consequences in the real world.
Yeah, I'm not saying its a good way to resolve problems, but Werdum has made it clear that he has a limit, and past that limit he'll get physical. This is the guy who teeped Edmond in the Octagon.

Yeah, I'm not saying its a good thing, but Werdum has made it clear that he has a limit, and past that limit he'll get physical. This is the guy who teeped Edmond in the Octagon.
True werdum seems a bit of a dick, which is why Im glad tony didn't take any shit.
he needs to be careful tbh he could get sued for a lot if he hurt someone outside the octagon.

DC was shilling for Diaz/McGregor 3 and trying to get his teammate and undeserved shot at the interim title post fight. He was adamant about it. Tony heard and he’s taking a few jabs. Just busting balls

lol you guys think Tony is scared of Werdum?

You guys are funny. If he was scared, he wouldn't say anything. You guys have no idea what you're talking about.

You don't have to be scared in order to get your ass kicked.

Technically Ferguson, Mir, and Rumble wouldn't be allowed to fight Cormier either.

<seedat>
Fair point on Mir. Ferguson is the one who called out DC. Rumble has 6 months before he can fight once he comes out of retirement, so that's reasonable.

Don't know why Ferguson keeps starting shit with guys that could manhandle him without breaking a sweat.

If Werdum actually fought Tony Ferguson, we wouldn't see Werdum in the octagon again.

Tony is an idiot. Great fighter but an Idiot.

Yep. He reminds me of the toughest small kid at school. Sure he is tough and would talk shit and throw down with anyone, but the big boys will push his shit in

Back