Tony Ferguson and DC go back and forth on twitter

lol you guys think Tony is scared of Werdum?

You guys are funny. If he was scared, he wouldn't say anything. You guys have no idea what you're talking about.
Is That You Tony?

To be honest, him squaring up with Werdum was the definition of being fake. He was putting on a front for the cameras. Werdum could turn him inside out and both of them knew it. Tony was talking and acting like he would do something, when everyone knows he wouldn't/couldn't do shit.

I say this as a fan of Tony too, believe it or not.

Not everyone pussies out of a fight just because they're probably gonna lose.

Not everyone's a fucking pussy.

Some people would rather swallow their blood than their pride. You don't know anything about that though, huh.

Some people would rather swallow their blood than their pride. You don't know anything about that though, huh.

<GSPWoah>

If someone disrespects you and you don't stand up to them because you know they could beat your ass, whereas you would stand up to a smaller guy for the same reason...

You're the DEFINITION of a bitch.

Take your asswhooping like a fucking man.

What kind of pride would be had in having your ass handed to you on national tv? Werdum would make Tony look like a child, you're delusional if you think he would be able to hold his own. That's a lot more embarrassing than having the common sense to realise you're fucking with someone that will make you look foolish if he gets his hands on you. I'm sure that Tony was praying to Jesus that Werdum would back down.

Tony is a weird guy man

He seems to find a problem with anyone

DC would throw him up in the air like a piece of paper and smash his scrawny ass

I would lmao if DC actually checks him in person for this

I'm starting to wonder if Tony is bipolar or something, something just isn't quite right with the guy

What kind of pride would be had in having your ass handed to you on national tv? Werdum would make Tony look like a child, you're delusional if you think he would be able to hold his own. That's a lot more embarrassing than having the common sense to realise you're fucking with someone that will make you look foolish if he gets his hands on you. I'm sure that Tony was praying to Jesus that Werdum would back down.

You're too worried about what other people think of you.

You're too worried about what other people think of you.

I'm not referring to myself, I'm an adult so I don't get into physical exchanges, there are repercussions in the real world that go far beyond 'public perception'. I'm referring to Tony's situation, who is a professional fighter, he SHOULD be worried what other people think of him because the size of his checks depends entirely on that.

Worst form of social interaction ever made....im in my twenties and I still read over each "tweet" at least a couple times....no one ever bothers to use proper spelling, punctuation and grammar.....all those silly emoticons (hands in the air like church, hands clapping, eggplant?).....every other word is annoying derrivitave slang (tho, bae, y'all, thirstin,got me like, turnt,fire )

I don't know why I even try bothering with it....nothing can be properly said in a 148 characters or less and most of it is just dishonest premeditated stream of conscienceness to get likes, comments and retweets

And when they @ somebody in tweets is it just me or does the name never line up like it should when you're reading the tweet and the response to the tweet...it always looks like the person being @'d is the person writing the tweet
<{hughesimpress}>
Amen, brother. twitter is fucking retarded but all these idiots have convinced each other in a groupthink arrangement that it's sensible and cool. Now you are seen as a fool if you don't like it.
It's fucking dumb and always has been. Fuck twitter

also

61b.jpg

I'm not referring to myself, I'm an adult so I don't get into physical exchanges, there are repercussions in the real world that go far beyond 'public perception'. I'm referring to Tony's situation, who is a professional fighter, he SHOULD be worried what other people think of him because the size of his checks depends entirely on that.

I don't think Tony's that worried about his public perception. He doesn't seem like the type.

When you were speaking for him, you were putting yourself in his position and that's where you were speaking from. It's clear that if you were in Tonys shoes public perception would matter to you based on the way you speak.

He felt disrespected so he stood up and was ready to throw down. He didn't give a shit who he was about to throw down with. The opponent was a blank face.

That commends respect in my eyes.

Tony just wants everyone to recognize himself like he does.

Can anyone translate that :eek::eek::eek:g0ty twitter-speak?

lol I love when Tony lets phoneys know they are fake. DC is one of the fakest guys in the UFC. All his respect is a front. The true DC comes out a lot. He's an idiot.

Tony doesn't care if a professional fighter with a 50lb weight advantage on him can beat him up. He's not a cuck like most of you clearly are.

Lol his nickname is literally El Cucky.

I don't think Tony's that worried about his public perception. He doesn't seem like the type.

He felt disrespected so he stood up and was ready to throw down. He didn't give a shit who he was about to throw down with. The opponent was a blank face.

That commends respect in my eyes.

That's where you and I disagree, and that's why people who think like I do consider him fake. He was 'stunting' for the public ever since the beginning, talking about how he would kick Werdum's ass, then telling him to shut up. No chance in hell he would be acting like that if the cameras weren't there, Werdum even said prior to the interview 'I dont know why he's acting like this today, he's usually cool'. He wanted to pass off this 'badass' persona, going on about how he told us we would hate him and all that. He wanted so desperately to be seen as a 'bad dude', it just blew up in his face when Werdum started cussing him out in spanish and he just had to sit there and take it for the most part, until Werdum stood and he had to stand too otherwise it would have completely tarnished the image he was trying to pass on.

Back