Tony Ferguson and DC go back and forth on twitter

Tony is a weird guy man

He seems to find a problem with anyone

DC would throw him up in the air like a piece of paper and smash his scrawny ass

I would lmao if DC actually checks him in person for this

I'm starting to wonder if Tony is bipolar or something, something just isn't quite right with the guy
why the fuck would DC fight tony in real life for this. he has children pretty sure he doesn't want jail time

WTF is with Tony and picking fights with HWs? Does he want to get his ass kicked? He damn sure deserves it at this point.

If someone disrespects you and you don't stand up to them because you know they could beat your ass, whereas you would stand up to a smaller guy for the same reason...

You're the DEFINITION of a bitch.

Take your asswhooping like a fucking man.
You seriously think Tony would have squared up with Werdum in private?

Please. He was trying to look tough for the cameras.

Ferguson cheated in the Barboza fight though. Also:

$
He slipped

You seriously think Tony would have squared up with Werdum in private?

Please. He was trying to look tough for the cameras.

Errrrrr i haven't had a fight since i was like 16.. couple months ago a big guy 6,4 or so bumped into my 5,11 ass and spilled drinks and started talking shit. long story short i squared up and talked sh1t back... that's me a person who doesn't particularly like confrontation

You really think a legit badass and fighter like Tony feels he needs to do stuff for the cameras?

This guy is a legit fighter who isn't gonna back down cause a guy is fucking bigger then him jesus

Tony "Her Majesty" Ferguson

DC would toss his ass up in the air like pizza dough
<codychoke>

Errrrrr i haven't had a fight since i was like 16.. couple months ago a big guy 6,4 or so bumped into my 5,11 ass and spilled drinks and started talking shit. long story short i squared up and talked sh1t back... that's me a person who doesn't particularly like confrontation

You really think a legit badass and fighter like Tony feels he needs to do stuff for the cameras?

This guy is a legit fighter who isn't gonna back down cause a guy is fucking bigger then him jesus
He would fight if he had to, but I don't believe he would have talked shit had they been in private, or in a gym.
He sat next to Werdum and said he'd kick his ass, and then shushed him. He wouldn't of pulled that shit if there were no cameras there

He would fight if he had to, but I don't believe he would have talked shit had they been in private, or in a gym.
He sat next to Werdum and said he'd kick his ass, and then shushed him. He wouldn't of pulled that shit if there were no cameras there

I can buy that in private nothing would be said... i don't think Tony is a prick that's why.. This was a different situation though

When your tired and dealing with a load of media (probably something Ferguson doesn't like) you can become snappy and rude

I can buy that in private nothing would be said... i don't think Tony is a prick that's why.. This was a different situation though

When your tired and dealing with a load of media (probably something Ferguson doesn't like) you can become snappy and rude

Tony is a weird guy.
Also funny to hear Tony talk about being fake.
This guy is bipolar or some shit. He's completely different from interview to interview. He was a douche during that interview with Werdum, and then he was jovial, dancing weirdo, nice guy when it came closer to the fight.

He had said he could kick Werdum's ass completely unprovoked, so I don't buy the tired excuse.
Werdum even said that he noticed Tony seemed to be in a bad mood, so he left him alone. He said they were cool earlier. Tony can definitely be a prick.

Tony is a weird guy.
Also funny to hear Tony talk about being fake.
This guy is bipolar or some shit. He's completely different from interview to interview. He was a douche during that interview with Werdum, and then he was jovial, dancing weirdo, nice guy when it came closer to the fight.

He had said he could kick Werdum's ass completely unprovoked, so I don't buy the tired excuse.
Werdum even said that he noticed Tony seemed to be in a bad mood, so he left him alone. He said they were cool earlier. Tony can definitely be a prick.

I don't think it's fake man.. in fact someone who acts the same all the time or every time the camera is on them seems more fake to me (like Obama lol).. maybe it's just me? i can be pissed off one day.. happy the other.. it's hard for me just to turn those emotions off.. i'd imagine Tony is the same.. he can't just switch it up because a camera is shoved in his face

I probably worded it badly.. but i don't think Tony is a prick for the sake of it.. like you said he was in a bad mood before the issue with Werdum.. people act up/different when they are angry/pissed

Can't really blame Tony for this behavior. UFC clearly wants grown men acting like 13 year olds and bickering over Twitter. They want fake, petty "beefs" over and over for every fucking fight on every fucking card. They want the same stupid, staged weigh in shoving match with Dana White in the middle.

Tony realizes the only way he gets the Conor fight he deserves is if he goes full troll and keeps his name circulating on sites like this one.

DC is seriously a mental 10 year old. "What's your deal?" Face palm status never ends for this guy.

Have you EVER seen Tony Ferguson speak? This dude craves attention desperately. He will do or say anything for the cameras and that should be obvious within seconds of listening to or watching him.

I don't think it's fake man.. in fact someone who acts the same all the time or every time the camera is on them seems more fake to me (like Obama lol).. maybe it's just me? i can be pissed off one day.. happy the other.. it's hard for me just to turn those emotions off.. i'd imagine Tony is the same.. he can't just switch it up because a camera is shoved in his face

I probably worded it badly.. but i don't think Tony is a prick for the sake of it.. like you said he was in a bad mood before the issue with Werdum.. people act up/different when they are angry/pissed
True.
Fake is probably not the right word. I think he genuinely is just a strange guy. But he really is night and day different from interview to interview. It was especially glaring with the interviews this past event. I understand feeling irritated one day, and pumped another, but it's to an extreme with him, imo.

Tony is just a weird guy. The weirdness won't stop anytime soon.

Tony's a weird, douchey, jerk. He's in a great position to capitalize on some awesome trash talk with Conor. Not sure why he isn't. He should be terrorizing Conor for a big money fight.

Back