Tony Ferguson disses Khabib and Al Iaquinta on twitter; Iaquinta replied with a hilarious tweet

We need to invent a word for Tony. He’s next level weird+cringey that no word can actually define him

Wth with people acting like Al is not a legit fighter because he is a real estate agent
He had 90 seconds in the cage in 3 years before the khabib fight......

He's more a real state agent than a fighter.

Lmao, Tony is sometheing else man...

Great reply from Al. It's funny cuz it's true.

Bloody roar sucked so bad lol. My buddy still loves playing that shit tho.
it was fun for what it was man. ima tekken guy myself so by those standards it is trash. still better than the ufc games if thats sayin much

That’s actually about as perfect of a reply as he could post. There’s no “come back” for that

Good for Al

Not true. If Tony had come back with "I'm not weird you are" Al would have been destroyed.

But you never come up with things like that in the moment.

Its not like he's the first fighter ever to have a long layoff. A lot of fighters have a 2 years span or so that they didnt fight.

And yet he was the one that could make it to the octagon when it mattered the most.

Not true. If Tony had come back with "I'm not weird you are" Al would have been destroyed.

But you never come up with things like that in the moment.
Saying someone is something that they called you is as a childish you can get in an argument. If Tony said that all Al would have to say is at least he doesn't resort to children argument tactics.

Saying someone is something that they called you is as a childish you can get in an argument. If Tony said that all Al would have to say is at least he doesn't resort to children argument tactics.

That would just be setting himself up to get buried, Tony would come back with "you are the one resorting to childish tactics, not me". Al would definitely have to go on suicide watch after that one.

He should have finished with "where is your belt at?" But otherwise Al is spot on.

in my mind hes the best 155er. yes i think tony is a bad match up for khabib

that being said tony is a weirdo. but hes our weirdo

anyone remember the old fighting game bloody roar were people could turn into animals

tony is the bug guy

busuzima-r.gif
That's a chameleon. I thin you might be talking about Stun.

I really don't get why Tony is talking right now. Dude, you're a great fighter with a legitimate chance of beating every LW but you got ankle picked by some cables, stfu, sit down and wait your turn now.

I wouldn’t buy a house from a fucking person that didn’t know the difference between your and you’re.

Otherwise it’s pretty fucking good.

Tony fucked himself. I’m not exactly pleased by it, either. I’m a bit pissed. I was really looking forward to that fight.
Triggered by that, but you have no issues with the cluster fucked mess that Tony posted? Between voice to text and auto correct, it's an easy one to miss.

Tony should have responded with "your mom didn't think I was weird when I HAD SEX WITH HER!!!"

Ultimate pwnage.

That's a chameleon. I thin you might be talking about Stun.
no i meant that guy. im just an idiot and didnt type lizard this time. iv made similar posts before just a mental blunder

i changed it.....

Back