Tony Ferguson disses Khabib and Al Iaquinta on twitter; Iaquinta replied with a hilarious tweet

I was expecting a rebuttal with some wire banters, but I'll still take that one.

I wouldn’t buy a house from a fucking person that didn’t know the difference between your and you’re.

Otherwise it’s pretty fucking good.

Tony fucked himself. I’m not exactly pleased by it, either. I’m a bit pissed. I was really looking forward to that fight.
I hate people like you on the internet. No one but insecure losers like you continue to quote people when they put your cause its easier. Stfu and stop pretending you didnt fail english class

That’s true, but firefighters are awesome and real estate agents are usually cunty little sales :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:.
Iaquinta is a boss though.
Or people trying to make a living.

I get what you're saying though

I wouldn’t buy a house from a fucking person that didn’t know the difference between your and you’re.

questioning someone's knowledge of a word, with the implication of overall intelligence....based on an obvious and common typo, is going overboard.

in my mind hes the best 155er. yes i think tony is a bad match up for khabib

that being said tony is a weirdo. but hes our weirdo

anyone remember the old fighting game bloody roar were people could turn into animals

tony is the lizard guy

busuzima-r.gif

Al Cucky mad because his only chance at gold is when superior fighters are inactive.

Otherwise it’s pretty fucking good.

Tony fucked himself. I’m not exactly pleased by it, either. I’m a bit pissed. I was really looking forward to that fight.
Then you can’t buy a house in New Jersey

I love Tony but I legit lol'd.

That’s actually about as perfect of a reply as he could post. There’s no “come back” for that

Good for Al

Well, aside from wondering why being a weirdo is cause for stripping someone...

All fighters are a little bit weird, look at what they do for a living lol...

There’s no rhyme or reason to the way UFC handles interim titles or stripping titles. I will say this though, some people are easier to cut than others. He falls under the easy group.

I hate people like you on the internet. No one but insecure losers like you continue to quote people when they put your cause its easier. Stfu and stop pretending you didnt fail english class
*didn’t
1523522527000.jpg

Back