Tony Ferguson has beaten everyone he's faced in the last 6 or so years

And despite him taking an L everyday to his hairline, he still has the resume against TOP opposition and record to prove that he's the best in the weight class.

So why the HELL can't he get a good team around him. You'd think he's training at AKA the way gets injured. And no way I'm believing he's getting his shit pushed in by cables at press conferences either, that was a pre-existing injury.

Should the UFC step in and mediate shitty fighter camps so we can get a fight between people we want and stop doing replacements and cancelations? "
He hasn't lost in the last 5yrs, in 2012 Johnson beat him. Only "top comp" he has fought were Lee, RDA, Barboza and Tibau.. Thompson was not the same during his last stint in the UFC, Yves was past his prime, and Johnson is overrated. Khabib has also beat RDA, Barboza and Tibau, plus Johnson and Trujillo who Tony also beat. Lee lost to Iaquinta, who Khabib beat for the vacant belt, Ferguson beat Lee for the Interim belt. Khabib openly says he has a lot more to do at 155 to be considered the best, while Tony would need to do the same, yet he and his fans claim he's already the best. If the UFC were to have a say over fighters camps, then they would need to pay for the fighters camps and place that in contract with each fighter and their camp, along with stipulations and guidelines.

Thats some really stupid shit and proves you are an idiot. What does the official record show?

Did Hillary really beat Trump as well?

Fuck off!

Lmao. Murder was just committed.

Thats some really stupid shit and proves you are an idiot. What does the official record show?

Did Hillary really beat Trump as well?

Fuck off!
All wins aren't equal you peon, just like all elections aren't equally important. Khabib was gifted a UD against Tibau, and Tibau got murked by Tony.

Johnson may have beat Tony by UD in his early career, but Johnson for sure isn't beating him now. Just like Tibau is for sure NOT winning any decisions against Khabib now.

If you wanna make stupid MMA math false equivalencies to hype up Khabib, go for it. But let's not pretend like green losses 4-5 years ago fucking matter when they are the top of the division NOW.

Nate Diaz ? Top of the division ? This is like saying Curtis Blaydes is not the #1 contender because he hasmt fought struve or tybura or any journeyman like that

Nate Diaz is not top of the division, but he did beat the number one contender, arguably twice, and he’s a game fighter. I clearly separated him from the rest of the top guys by saying “and even Diaz”, but there’s a serious lack of reading comprehension on this forum.

Nate Diaz is not top of the division, but he did beat the number one contender, arguably twice, and he’s a game fighter. I clearly separated him from the rest of the top guys by saying “and even Diaz”, but there’s a serious lack of reading comprehension on this forum.
Yeah struve TKOd the no1 contender too

Tony did beat Kevin Lee, but he didn't make it look easy. It looked more like Lee gassed because of the staph infection. I'd like to see how he does against the Lee that Barboza fought. It's a shame that I don't think Tony's knee will ever be the same though. At least he was Interim champ for a little while.
Ferg may not beat No Staph Lee.

I'd like to see a fight between them at 229.

Not a rematch because Ferg has yet to face No Staph Lee.

i don't mind his hairline, in fact, I think he looks quite dapper

Interesting statistic: Tony Ferguson has the 2nd-highest win percentage in the entire history of the UFC behind GSP.

Exception for undefeated fighters of course, but the only notable undefeated fighters (who have enough UFC fights) are Ortega and Khabib.

I've never really understood why people talk about years rather than number of fights.

"Undefeated for 10 fights" sounds more impressive than "Undefeated for 6 years" these days when many fighters barely fight more often than once per year.

Or even more impressive - Tony and Khabib are on the top list for longest win streaks ever inside the UFC

The full list: http://www.fightmatrix.com/ufc-records/consecutive-wins/
Silva - 16 wins
GSP and Jon Jones - 13 wins
Mighty Mouse and Holloway - 12 wins
Royce - 11 wins
Khabib and Tony - 10 wins
Whittaker, Weidman and JDS - 9 wins

Last edited:
Only men with shitty hairlines bash on other men who have shitty hairlines.

TS confirmed to be a beta manlet with a receding hairline.

Very true. I am a very masculine alpha with a perfect, full head of hair. And I never even notice other guys hairlines because I don't give a shit what guys look like.

Only self-conscious, low self-esteem, beta cuck manlets would care about something like a hairline on a pro fighter.

It reminds me of this group of fat kids I used to go to school with. The least fat would make fun of the second most fat for his weight, and the second fattest would make fun of the fattest guy.

?? He still hasn’t fought Khabib, McG, Alvarez, DP, or even Nate Diaz. After UFC 229 McG will have fought four of those guys.

Nate Diaz is better than RDA, right? <Moves>
fail

Back