tony ferguson is still complaining about khabib vs tibau over and over again

facts
in these timeframes tony lost clearly to johnson but khabib never talks about this.
he got dominated by barboza in the first round but tony sells it like "i destroyed barboza".

Not sure if you know what "facts" means.

Tony is right that Khabib's victory against Tibau was very debatable to say the least, but Ferguson tickled RDA's brain through his eye and clearly rocked Barboza through an illegal kick. I think those acts even out.

Tony got strangled by that dude from Powder

Wouldn't talk if I were him, but yeah everyone knows the judges gifted Khabib that one.

a fckn fight wich is more than 6 years ago and he keeps talking about this fight.
"but i destroyed tibau" ... what the hell is this guy trying?
tibau got knocked out by makhaev in the first round is makaev now better than ferguson or what?
is ferguson try to make mmamath?

facts
in these timeframes tony lost clearly to johnson but khabib never talks about this.
he got dominated by barboza in the first round but tony sells it like "i destroyed barboza".

there is something wrong with tonys mind, he seems triggered.

but i still like that guy.. hehe

I think you never watched Ferguson/Barboza, if you think Barboza dominated the first round. He was oustruck in round 1 and subbed in round 2.

Round 1 strikes:
Barboza - 30/58
Ferguson - 36/75

That Barboza domination!

a fckn fight wich is more than 6 years ago and he keeps talking about this fight.
"but i destroyed tibau" ... what the hell is this guy trying?
tibau got knocked out by makhaev in the first round is makaev now better than ferguson or what?
is ferguson try to make mmamath?

facts

there is something wrong with tonys mind, he seems triggered.

but i still like that guy.. hehe

So he complains about a fight khabib won

While he has 3 losses on his own record

The guy is an astonishing fighter but his brain dont do braining good

He thinks the horse is still moving but it is an illusion he is really beating a dead horse

Tony's good, but Khabib is on a whole other level. Conor would also beat Tony

Who fucking cares? Don’t understand why he is bitching about it nor do I understand why the hell you made a thread about it

Tony got strangled by that dude from Powder

Wouldn't talk if I were him, but yeah everyone knows the judges gifted Khabib that one.

Nobody gets gifted a clear unanimous decision. All 3 judges scored all 3 rounds for Khabib. He was the aggressor the whole fight and judges were right to award him the fight. Judges know better than some fat MMA journos and Sherdog Virgins.

Nobody gets gifted a clear unanimous decision. All 3 judges scored all 3 rounds for Khabib. He was the aggressor the whole fight and judges were right to award him the fight. Judges know better than some fat MMA journos and Sherdog Virgins.
Sorry I hurt your feelings lol

Khabib was gifted the win, everyone already knows this but they're over it by now.

This is why it’s not good to turn mma into a gossip tabloid. Watch the fights and limited press conferences. That way you don’t have to hear things like “I’m still undefeated in my mind” like Rousey and Aldo said

I agree that Khabib - Tibau could have gone either way...but what about MJ - Tony?
Khabib actually raped the guy who beat Tony...
BG0ynJJ.gif

I don't get why people think fights from 5 and a half years ago matter today. This fight led Khabib to go to AKA and fundamentally change his grappling style. I'm sure Tony made changes and improvements as well since Michael Johnson beat him a couple months prior to this fight.

I don't get why people think fights from 5 and a half years ago matter today. This fight led Khabib to go to AKA and fundamentally change his grappling style. I'm sure Tony made changes and improvements as well since Michael Johnson beat him a couple months prior to this fight.

This.

There's a thing that good fighters usually do, it's called: "evolve".

Khabib would maul Tibau, today.
Ferguson would maul Johnson, today.
Stipe would maul Struve, today.

etc.

I agree that Khabib - Tibau could have gone either way...but what about MJ - Tony?
Khabib actually raped the guy who beat Tony...
BG0ynJJ.gif
Tony lost to MJ around the same time Wonderboy lost to Matt Brown. Either of those two would easily avenge those losses in a rematch today. If you try and justify MMA math it will only leave you pissed off and confused. RDA destroyed Cerrone who beat the shit out of Alvarez who then starched RDA. Shit makes no fuckin sense, but it's a perfect example of how anything can happen and how every fight is different.

Tony lost to MJ around the same time Wonderboy lost to Matt Brown. Either of those two would easily avenge those losses in a rematch today. If you try and justify MMA math it will only leave you pissed off and confused. RDA destroyed Cerrone who beat the shit out of Alvarez who then starched RDA. Shit makes no fuckin sense, but it's a perfect example of how anything can happen and how every fight is different.
Yes...but it's not like MJ didn't improve his game...that was a recent fight and Khabib even with long lay offs wrecked the dude...

And you're still complaining about Conor McGregor every day on Sherdog, what's your point?

At least Tony's thoughts are relevant to his upcoming fight.

Back