Tony Ferguson to Dana White: ‘What the f*ck! Am I your lightweight champion or not?’

tony/khabib winner is de facto champion.

conor is de jure champion.

Last edited:
Tony should already be LW champion. It's a shame really.

Here's Tony's representation of Dana tiptoeing and dancing around the question with vague answers represented by the punches.

MealyDistantAustraliancattledog-size_restricted.gif

Stop worrying about champ status Tony and start worrying about your takedown defense.

He's right. Its fucking amateur hour. White needs to man up and strip McGregor.

Tony is the LW champion that the division has needed for a long time.

Consistently exciting, active, and no BS.

Tony has been champion since October 7, 2017.

When you demand that the fight must be for the "real title" but don't stipulate that the other "real champion" is stripped

YCCoqAa.gif

Amateur hour negations by Tony and Khabib
Dana and WME are 10 moves ahead

Haha I saw where Helwani was having Tony on his show today. Primarily to stir up the shit pot I was guessing. What a mess.

Dont want to say the wrong thing and upset Conor. Dana has to run everything by him from now it it seems.

An interim champion having to defend his title because the real champion refuses to defend is pure and utter...
giphy.gif

I've never been a dana hater until now. The loud mouth who tells it how it is refuses to give the fighters and the fans a straight answer on who the champ is and what is happening with the belt and is hostile to anyone who demands an answer. Pathetic

Yeah this will go well. Dana loves it when a guy that's a no-name to casuals and couldn't sell a 300,000 ppv calls him out publicly

Back