Tony Ferguson to Dana White: ‘What the f*ck! Am I your lightweight champion or not?’

He beat Edson, RDA, Thompson

lmao why the fuck would you include a 40 year old Thomson, and overrated at the time Edson who shot up like 5 spots off a loss to Johnson? LOL!

The only top 5 fighter Tony has beaten is still old RDA on a poor weight cut with eye pokes. Still impressive no less, but far from the world beater who has cleaned out the division like you dorks make him out to be.

Lmao what the fuck? What top two fighters are you referring too? And I meant actually for the belt.

Murder's row before RDA? LMAO! Nobody was top 5. RDA's only top 5 win. He's went through a row of something though - mediocre wrestlers he snaps in d'arces. Tony will be smashed by Khabib and Conor, and hell - maybe even Kevin if he can improve an or just not have a staph infection. lmao
God you're stupid.

Who argues Conor is the champ or not? We are arguing if he deserved to be the lightweight champion or not.He clearly didn't.And you can't refuse it.

As long as you understand he is the champ. Have a good day man, things will get better I promise.

how do you call yourself the real champ when the champ never lost the belt and still has it?

Yes but you cannot overlook who Tony fought before fighting Lee, Tony has the best resume at 155.

No, that's Eddie.

{<jordan}

Lost to cerrone, getting is ass beat from pillar to post; split decision over melendez where many thought he lost; split decision over pettis, where the majority of his "success" came from holding pettis against the cage; sloppy haymaker for a standing tko over rda; embarrassed by mc-g; battered by poirier, mounts a comeback, then lands three illegal knees and gets a no-contest; beats gaethjie in a live reenactment of a rock'em sock'em fight.

Most impressive indeed.

<Oku02>

We all know the interim belt is meaningless. Call that belt what you want. Conor, stripped or not, is still the champ and will fight to unify it when he comes back. Shitty but true. Only way it's the real belt is if Conor retires and never goes back to mma lightweight.

He should have said that during the damn press conference.

Conor, stripped or not, is still the champ and will fight to unify it when he comes back. Shitty but true. Only way it's the real belt is if Conor retires and never goes back to mma lightweight.

Naw if he's stripped he is just another fighter. Which everyone already knows is true but it needs to be official.

thats risky cause if conor is stripped he may very well never fight again.

he WILL fight again
hes too young and confident to call it a career. strip that motherfucker

lmao why the fuck would you include a 40 year old Thomson, and overrated at the time Edson who shot up like 5 spots off a loss to Johnson? LOL!

The only top 5 fighter Tony has beaten is still old RDA on a poor weight cut with eye pokes. Still impressive no less, but far from the world beater who has cleaned out the division like you dorks make him out to be.
Nobody says Ferguson cleaned the division, he just climbed to the top like most other fighters on lightweight

You have nothing. You don't even know the wins Tony has under him. Either that or you are a master troll.

Lmao, what the fuck are you talking about? You are the one that didn't respond to me. You are the one that is exposed as the MMA virgin, and really just a virgin in general.

You're talking about two top tier back to back wins in 2015, and I can't for the life of me even find one. LMAO!

Tonys fault. He is the only amateur here. He should never have agreed to this fight unless Conor was stripped first

You have nothing. You don't even know the wins Tony has under him. Either that or you are a master troll.

it's best not to waste time with the Notorious retard. He twists reality to fit his Conor dick sucking agenda.

Tony El Cuckuy still doesn't realize that he's a pawn in Uncle Dana's big plan. Sad!
dhGu8Ez.png

Back