Tony Fergy Fighting at UFC 229. Waitin on Opponent to Sign Contract

So he's fighting McGregor after Khabib pulls out. Nice.

Cord: pull up then

extension+cord%2C+25-ft%2C+12-gauge%2C+black_r.jpg

I wasn't waiting for his comeback until early next year at best, his recovery speed has been crazy. Well he's crazy himself so maybe here's why.

"I owe him one"

Iaquinta for talking stuffs? Doesnt owe Lee or Pettis anything.

I’m low key hoping it’s Pettis.

Most people think Pettis would get destroyed but just imagine all of the funky striking and grappling exchanges these two would have.

No idea how to decipher that. Can't believe he's back so quick, hope he wins and fights the winner of Conor-Khabib without any delays.

Most people think Pettis would get destroyed but just imagine all of the funky striking and grappling exchanges these two would have.

<mma4>

That would actually be pretty lit fam.

Or tony wrestling him into oblivion

It would be a fun fight but Im hoping its Iaquinta. I think he is the perfect show-case fight for Tony, on the biggest stage he has fought on. And that leaves Pettis for Lee which also a fun fight.

If both fights are added to 229 that card becomes stupendous all of the sudden.

Last edited:

When has Pettis ever been destroyed by someone like Tony? Anyone saying that is talking out of their ass. He matches up well. He may lose, but it'll be a good fight no doubt that either guy can win.

It would be a fun fight. Im hoping its Iaquinta. I think he is the perfect show-case fight for Tony on the biggest stage he has fought. And that leaves Pettis for Lee which also a fun fight.

If both fights are added to 229 that card becomes stupendous all of the sudden.

That's awful match-making.

Back