Tony Fergy Fighting at UFC 229. Waitin on Opponent to Sign Contract

Ragin' Al should fight on this card.

Ferg
Lee
Ragin Al
Pettis

Ill take any of those against one another

I hope is Pettis, a former champ and higher ranked than Al, Tony is the former interim champ and the real #1 contender, fighting the #11 guy is an insult imo.
Rankings are a fantasy and don't matter

maybe they told diaz to suck the big one and called poirier in for fergy

Not convinced his knee won't give out. Recovery seems rushed. His opponent will go after it non-stop. Could end up being a Kevin Lee rematch, though his intent with this camp is to stay ready for someone pulling out of the main event.

So is this guy actually wolverine? Or did he fake that injury

He's back way too fucking fast for a ligament tear.. surely?

Got a feeling its going to end up being Khabib vs Fergusson after all. They just been honeydicking the fans.

He needs to be on tap as back up to Conor/Khabib and Diaz/Porier. Isnt Lee in there somewhere waiting to fight also? I think Al deserves a big fight too. All the LWs can duke it out.

Hoping for Pettis or Al. Either would be a good fight. Anyone but Barboza! I want Tony's leg to stay in one piece.

Dont realtr Care about who the opponent would be. I'm just glad we get to see tony fight

Poirier vs Ferguson would have been the fight to make, sometimes i dont get how the ufc makes these wierd match ups.. Honestly not that hyped about that poirier diaz fight, would much rather watch poirier fight ferguson and watch diaz vs kevin lee or Iaquinta, lol imagine. Hire me Dana

Is it not Michael Johnson he owes one to as he is the only defeat on his record and this would be a competitive yet now thrown to the wolves type match up coming off surgery?

is vicente luque in 155? he good enough for fergy now and might pwn him

I like the fact that Ferguson,Conor and Khabib are all getting ready for the same date.
Makes me think that we are getting a good fight,even if someone gets injured along the way.

I like the fact that Ferguson,Conor and Khabib are all getting ready for the same date.
Makes me think that we are getting a good fight,even if someone gets injured along the way.
Throw Kevin Lee in the mix too. He’s stated repeatedly that he wants Khabib and will be ready just in case

While he waits anyone top 15. Alexander hernandez? Juat something to get the sparks going.

Ragin' Al should fight on this card.

Ferg
Lee
Ragin Al
Pettis

Ill take any of those against one another
Yes make it a LW showcase for 229. If the 2 LW matches that have been rumored(Lee-Pettis, ferg-Al) actually come through then 229 will be must see for the whole card, not just the main event. Fingers crossed.

Back