Tony is gonna give me a heart attack

Make no mistake, he’ll never move or perform how he did pre-injury. You don’t fuck your shit up like that and return to normal. With any luck he’ll tear everything again before he ever sets foot in the cage.

Tony, if you see this please consider the following; it will impress your fanbase infinitely more if you stay healthy long enough to compete and win than any content in those stupid media posts.

m96jjd.jpg

Soldier of God, Sage " super " Northcutt KO'd some balding "half the man he used to be" guy named Otto. Rustling the jimmies of the bacne clad weirdos of Sherdog that were rooting against this bible study badass.

DC called out Bork at the last PPV after ko'ing city bankrupting pension - fire fighter, and part time Cage fighter Stipe Miocic. And now half of Sherdog has a dirty tampon because Lesnar is going to leap frog a bunch of contenders to challenge DC for the heavy weight strap.

Basically, Sherdog is MAD AF and are a bunch of crying malcontents.

<{1-8}> but what's new ?? Hope that got you up to speed.
<Huh2>
Every time I think I understand Sherdog, I get hit with a curve ball like this. Thanks for the explanation...I think?

All this shit is good for him. Just don't politely ambush him in a parking lot and he'll be fine

Sherdoggers are pussies...What do you want him to do? Not move ever?

It was literally bad luck why he got injured last time and UFC incompetence of leaving huge cables and shit laying around.

I see nothing wrong...He moves and does weird shit...that's what makes him a unique fighter and not a fucking cookie cutter fighter like 99% of UFC fighters today.

Im glad Tony is still doing what he has always done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I feel like if Ferguson had a Sherdog account this is exactly what he would say in response to TS. Couldn't help but read it in his voice.

Not this time bud, looks like some regular stuff to me...

Does that Steven Seagal-movie music really motivate him? He's crazier than I thought.
Hope to see him back soon.
I didn't watch the clips and saw your post. Now that i did, i was thinking Bloodsport or Kickboxer, but could be a Seagal movie, Marked for Death?
Yeah hopefully he comes back soon. IDK, who he fights back. Conor ain't fighting soon, or at all, And Khabib could move up. But I think this might happen finally after like 8 pullouts now.

What the OP is saying is right. Tony had a knee injury not too many months ago. He needs to cool it down a bit.

Yes injury can happen no matter what you do. But what we are saying is if you want a long and fruitful career in a sport like mma, it's extremely important to be smart on how to minimize your risk for injury. Otherwise you'll end up like Shogun and Cain. The same goes with hard sparring. That shit will catch up with you sooner or later.

Im pretty sure when they do a knee surgery they reinforce a lot the tendons.... im not so worried about the knee that had surgery, but worried about the other one

Thats not really how it works. Lets just say its not normal procedure what Tony does in parts. If everything goes right ok but the unnecessary risk he is taking could very well lead to a second injury or defective healing process.

If he keeps doing stupid shit to his fucking knee!

Why must he tempt fate? This shit is gonna get him injured again. At least he's taking precautions with running.

All I know is the knee carries weight, and should not pull weight (those ankle weights are bad)

if you practice "kick-ups" for your MMA fight you are already a crazy person

coming off knee injuries only makes it worse

If he keeps doing stupid shit to his fucking knee!

Why must he tempt fate? This shit is gonna get him injured again. At least he's taking precautions with running.

lol At least he isn't wearing his sunglasses which is a plus.
Honestly though he's probably showing off on twitter that his knee is fine.

Im pretty sure when they do a knee surgery they reinforce a lot the tendons.... im not so worried about the knee that had surgery, but worried about the other one
I don't think it works like that most of the time. Plenty of athletes get their careers derailed or slowed down after their first joint surgery.

I don't think it works like that most of the time. Plenty of athletes get their careers derailed or slowed down after their first joint surgery.
Khabib got put out of commission for over training after his first surgery. Shit is no joke

Back