"Tony & Khabib are full of holes. I'm not just the GOAT. I'm thee GOAT GOAT" --- Conor McGregor

"No cardio" yet wins a 5 round decision over cardio machine Nate while dominating the 4th round

Conor made it five rounds but that doesn't automatically mean he has great cardio. For whatever reason Nate looked tired in the later rounds as well which is why Conor was able to win. You can't tell me Conor didn't look tired. He kept resetting by moving away. He was huffing and puffing.

Team Khabib wants a fight with Conor like everyone does. That doesn't mean anything and isn't an actual argument. Only Conor fans and casual dummies think that Tony's belt is fake. It's more real than Conor's belt.
According to team Khabib themselves

"We will not fight Tony for his FAKE BELT"

I thought it was already known that the whole "Tony real champ/Conor fake champ" non sense was just a meme and a big troll (like the Perry is Goat trolling meme)

Khabib recognizes Conor as the real champ when its time to get serious

Most everyone knows Conor is factually the real champ. Tony beating the #7 Lee for an interium title is not legit and isn't recognized as anything legit by those actually being serious

He better figure out his cardio if he plans to fight khabib or tony.

Conor made it five rounds but that doesn't automatically mean he has great cardio. For whatever reason Nate looked tired in the later rounds as well which is why Conor was able to win. You can't tell me Conor didn't look tired. He kept resetting by moving away. He was huffing and puffing.

Clearly Conor continuing to pepper Nate, continuing to out strike Nate, and those 3 knockdowns, had nothing to with it.

Goodness. Do you even realise what you post? Embarrassing

There's no evidence in any UFC fight that Conor has a weak ground game

No, standing up out of all of Chad's takedowns and knocking him out inside two rounds doesn't count.

It's a debatable point. I find Conor's ground game to one of the weaker parts of his game. I don't think his ground game would be comparable to Tony's and certainly not Khabib's so it depends on how you look at it. Short notice Mendes did pound on Conor a good bit and Conor only got up when Mendes went for the choke. Then Conor was instantly subbed once Conor tried to take it to the ground.

For all you noobs getting excited over this, it's been done.

Ultimate_Ultimate_1995_%28event_poster%29.jpg

Clearly Conor continuing to pepper Nate, continuing to out strike Nate, and those 3 knockdowns, had nothing to with it.

Goodness. Do you even realise what you post? Embarrassing

Do you know how to read? What you posted isn't contrary to anything I said. It doesn't matter why Nate was tired. The point was that Conor and Nate were tired.

I thought it was already known that the whole "Tony real champ/Conor fake champ" non sense was just a meme and a big troll (like the Perry is Goat trolling meme)

No, that's what honest fans who don't suck on Conor's dick understand as reality.

Most everyone knows Conor is factually the real champ. Tony beating the #7 Lee for an interium title is not legit and isn't recognized as anything legit by those actually being serious

Conor's belt is fake because he doesn't want to fight and it's pathetic for a champion to act that way. Tony is fighting the best LW's available. Conor probably wants to fight Nate lol.

Do you know how to read? What you posted isn't contrary to anything I said. It doesn't matter why Nate was tired. The point was that Conor and Nate were tired.
If Conor "objectively had bad cardio" he never would've won a 5 round decision over Nate. PERIOD.

Nate was the cardio machine and yet he was tired too. Thats the point. Conor out lasted Nate. Conor dominated the 4th round, and was winning the 5th until a last minute Diaz TD

No, that's what honest fans who don't suck on Conor's dick understand as reality.

Conor's belt is fake because he doesn't want to fight and it's pathetic for a champion to act that way. Tony is fighting the best LW's available. Conor probably wants to fight Nate lol.
Conor is factually the REAL CHAMP. Keep crying because that fact triggers you. Nothing you say can change facts. Conor beat the real champ therefore Conor is the real champ.

Tony beating #7 Lee for a fake paper toy belt is the definition of FAKE NEWS

No sane person recognizes Tony as the real champ. Beating #7 Lee is as illegitimate as It gets

Again Conor actually beat the REAL CHAMP

And you are going to look stupid when Conor fights Khabib later this year. What are you going to say when Conor beats Khabib too? You better be man enough to not pull another Alvarez "He will expose Conor. After Conor wins. He was never that good"

Please watch that and truly educate yourself.

Sadly you have no idea what you're talking about

"No cardio" yet wins a 5 round decision over cardio machine Nate while dominating the 4th round

"Folds under pressure" yet got up from underneath Mendes multiple times en route to beating him, one of the best wrestlers in MMA.

How can u even make that absurd claim when Conor is known for always delivering in the biggest of events with all the pressure on him, where others would fall to that same pressure

You are the reason why haters are far worse then any fan. At least try to stay within the realms of reality.

You can argue that Conor's ground game and cardio is not the best or as great as the fighters who have the best of cardio/grappling, but to say Conor has zero of each, take your hate blinders off, you are just trolling and spewing non sense

Grasping at straws.

He clearly gassed in the second round against nate. He made it to the decision because nate has no power abd no wrestling.

He also didn't "dominate" the 4th. Nate was blind from the blood in his eyes and conor managed to throw a few weak punches from his state of exhaustion.

And folds under pressure refers to when he was rocked by nate, he panicked and shot then gave up his neck. Being under mendes in guard hasn't made anyone quit.

Most ridiculous is conor fans staying in the realm of reality lol. These people thought he was gonna ko floyd lmao. These are also the same pepole who say nate is a 230 monster and the second best lw ever

Conor is factually the REAL CHAMP. Keep crying because that fact triggers you. Nothing you say can change facts. Conor beat the real champ therefore Conor is the real champ.

Tony beating #7 Lee for a fake paper toy belt is the definition of FAKE NEWS

No sane person recognizes Tony as the real champ. Beating #7 Lee is as illegitimate as It gets

Again Conor actually beat the REAL CHAMP

And you are going to look stupid when Conor fights Khabib later this year. What are you going to say when Conor beats Khabib too? You better be man enough to not pull another Alvarez "He will expose Conor. After Conor wins. He was never that good"
You know what is more illegitimate then beating number 7? Moving conor's opponent up in rankings once they're scheduled to fight him to make his win look better.

It's a debatable point. I find Conor's ground game to one of the weaker parts of his game. I don't think his ground game would be comparable to Tony's and certainly not Khabib's so it depends on how you look at it. Short notice Mendes did pound on Conor a good bit and Conor only got up when Mendes went for the choke. Then Conor was instantly subbed once Conor tried to take it to the ground.
Yeah if you're analyzing Conor's entire skill set, I suppose his grappling would be the one part you could identify as a weak spot. But it isn't a 'weak' ground game generally speaking imo

As far as the Nate fight goes, as a general rule, if Conor is shooting for a TD then something has likely already gone terribly wrong.

If Conor "objectively had bad cardio" he never would've won a 5 round decision over Nate. PERIOD.

Nate was the cardio machine and yet he was tired too. Thats the point. Conor out lasted Nate. Conor dominated the 4th round, and was winning the 5th until a last minute Diaz TD
How do you outlast someone when you both go five rounds and you have less total output? Nate threw significantly more strikes, he had the higher pace, and they went the distance, with nate winning the 5th?

So how does that equate to Conor outlasting him??

He won a very clear 3-2 victory.

MYrwpas.png
Clear but close.
It was one of those fights where, because of the scoring system, the guy that won the match, didn’t really win the fight in a lot of people’s eyes.
3 out of the 5 rounds ended with McGregor taking a bad beating, barely fighting back (2 & 5 and I think 3 also.

You do realize since Conor won the belt Tony has only fought Kevin Lee, who was actually LOWER ranked than Diaz right lol?

Grasping at straws.

He clearly gassed in the second round against nate. He made it to the decision because nate has no power abd no wrestling.

He also didn't "dominate" the 4th. Nate was blind from the blood in his eyes and conor managed to throw a few weak punches from his state of exhaustion.

And folds under pressure refers to when he was rocked by nate, he panicked and shot then gave up his neck. Being under mendes in guard hasn't made anyone quit.

Most ridiculous is conor fans staying in the realm of reality lol. These people thought he was gonna ko floyd lmao. These are also the same pepole who say nate is a 230 monster and the second best lw ever
Goodness, delusional haters coming out of the wood work.

Do you have no shame or self awareness? You can't see how ridiculous your post is?

Conor didn't just make it to decision. He WON the decision by out lasting Nate. Someone with "bad cardio" doesnt 5 round decision Nate. Nothing changes that fact.

All you are doing is making lame excuses for Nate being dominated by Conor in the 4th round "wha blood was in his eyes." Invalid. Point is Conor won the 4th round.

Conor with his "bad cardio" was the fresher fighter in the championship rounds, over "cardio machine" Nate....Conor dominated the champiosnship rounds...all Nate could do was try to panic wrestle Conor against the cage and hope to steal a decision via wrestling "oh so now you are a wrestler Nate?"

If you want to talk about "grasping at straws" that's WHAT you are doing..

(delusional Conor haters with no self awareness, it's mind boggling)

"You see, Conor over coming adversity against Mendes doesn't count as Conor not folding under pressure because ____*reasons/i hate Conor......no, that one time Conor lost on short notice, that is what proves Conor folds under pressure"

You're a joke.

Why are you also ignoring how Conor always delievers in big event pressure cookers, where others would fall to the same pressures

-Big world tour against Aldo and still coming out and smashing Aldo with all that built up pressure

-Conor's UFC 189

-Conor's UFC 202

You are just spewing non sense

Conor haters like you never have any bbusiness making fun of delusion/wrong predictions.

You said Mendes, Aldo, Nate 2, Alvarez would all expose Conor. What happened to that?

Don't ever try to twist it around. It's you haters who are nothing but a meme at this point

Btw, I'm sure people like you were saying how Conor wouldn't land 1 punch on Floyd...yet Conor landed 113 in 8 rounds.....So haters like you were still proven wrong...but of course you will stay away from that with a 100 foot pole. The story of Conor vs Floyd is that a 0-0 Conor was landing and winning rounds against a 49-0 Floyd.

Look, It's ok if you don't like Conor, but like I said, at least stay within the confines of reality. That still stands. You haven't been and aren't

Last edited:
It was one of those fights where, because of the scoring system, the guy that won the match, didn’t really win the fight in a lot of people’s eyes.
3 out of the 5 rounds ended with McGregor taking a bad beating, barely fighting back (2 & 5 and I think 3 also.

Diaz-blood-face.jpg

Right.

Round 2 saw Nate get dropped 2x and only have any success in the last minute in which Conor blocked and rolled everything, and Conor was winning round 5 until literally the last 15 seconds when Nate scored his first and only TD of the fight (after attempting 5 that round)

Round 3 is the only round where Nate was winning, and Big John himself said it was never close to being stopped.

The fight was close, but Conor clearly won both score wise and damage wise.

Back