Tony Mandarich on his potential fight with Tyson

MC Paul Barman

Gold Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
I don't know how much of this is true.... but in this interview Mandarich is saying that there was $10,000,000.34 on the table for a fight between him and Tyson.

I don't even want to begin to imagine what Mandarich would do if he were to land combos on Tyson. Tyson's tough, no doubt... but this is an insanely muscular American pro football player. I got a shiver just thinking about a guy that size doubling up the jab. Fuck.

Anyway, here it is:

1) big muscular guys who are not boxers usually don't punch for shit. they also don't throw baseballs for shit.

2) i dont doubt the 10 million. it is the 34 cents i am questioning

4 million would've been more believable.

An older out off shape Ali, probably in an early stadium of Parkinsons, toyed with Lyle Alzado.

I don't think Tyson would've been that merciful. He would've made short work of Mandarich.

You should ask Jim Brown, a much more athletic and talented football player than him what a top rated HW fighter would do to him.

Pretty useless thread Barman, I'm ashamed of you. Lol
Tried to post a Spiderman meme but it doesn't work from my phone, lmao!

Last edited:
Fighting Tyson was more realistic than him not taking steroids.

I hear what you guys are saying....
But a football player that muscular? Him just pawing with the jab would probably KO most boxers.

Tony Mandarich was Brock Lasner before Brock Lasner was Brock Lasner. A Paul Bunyan bro super athlete for Joe Budweiser Everyman.

He would have retired Tyson, unretired him and then re-retired him within the first round.

I remember this freak. But, they grow them even much bigger in Eastern and Northern Europe. Some of those WSM guys are around 450 pounds, muscled up and like 6'9. They're not as athletic though just superhumanly strong.

Wonder what this guy did at the NFL combine. What numbers he put up. Either way this guy's shoulders are fucking massive. To be 6'6 315 pounds and that athletic would be scary as shit to take on whether it's on the football field or in a ring or cage.

Last edited:
I remember this freak. But, they grow them even much bigger in Eastern and Northern Europe. Some of those WSM guys are around 450 pounds, muscled up and like 6'9. They're not as athletic though just superhumanly strong.

Wonder what this guy did at the NFL combine. What numbers he put up. Either way this guy's shoulders are fucking massive. To be 6'6 315 pounds and that athletic would be scary as shit to take on whether it's on the football field or in a ring or cage.
What about at ping pong?

Look up his nfl workouts, dude put up some stupid numbers. I think he ran something like a 4.8 40yrd dash and had a 38inch verticle or something too. Total flame out in the pros though. Steroids etc. Shit look at his hairline, looks like he's 40, while he's actually in his 20s.

Tony Mandarich was Brock Lasner before Brock Lasner was Brock Lasner. A Paul Bunyan bro super athlete for Joe Budweiser Everyman.

He would have retired Tyson, unretired him and then re-retired him within the first round.

You are my new favorite poster.
Post of the year!

You should ask Jim Brown, a much more athletic and talented football player than him what a top rated HW fighter would do to him.
What would the match be like if top nfl stars trainined in boxing like tyson did then fought tyson

This man would have whooped Tyson and made him call him his daddy before tea bagging him.

I hear what you guys are saying....
But a football player that muscular? Him just pawing with the jab would probably KO most boxers.
no, muscle don't equal power, i've seen muscular guys punch, like bob sapp, they don't have anything to hurt much of anyone, let alone a top fighter.

Look up his nfl workouts, dude put up some stupid numbers. I think he ran something like a 4.8 40yrd dash and had a 38inch verticle or something too. Total flame out in the pros though. Steroids etc. Shit look at his hairline, looks like he's 40, while he's actually in his 20s.
ya, he was hot for a minute, then, sports illustrated did a cover story on how he was a huge bust in the pros. they said the checks for drugs were more stringent. kinda hard to believe that was all. moving up in class has consequences, not everyone has what it takes.

ya, he was hot for a minute, then, sports illustrated did a cover story on how he was a huge bust in the pros. they said the checks for drugs were more stringent. kinda hard to believe that was all. moving up in class has consequences, not everyone has what it takes.
Pretty random posts from years ago..lol

no, muscle don't equal power, i've seen muscular guys punch, like bob sapp, they don't have anything to hurt much of anyone, let alone a top fighter.

You're not being serious with this reply, right?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back