Tony's Defense

<Fedor23>

Not understanding what you wrote, and hence questioning you was the purpose of quoting.

Maybe could be you ^ just stupid son, and it's time you come to terms with it....

tumblr_mzmz5zywvX1ry1rm7o1_400.gif
giphy.gif

tumblr_ngl37gvLww1u2ragso1_r1_500.gif
tumblr_og86h5qTIc1u2ragso1_500.gif

Maybe could be you ^ just stupid son, and it's time you come to terms with it....

That is a moronic statement that makes no sense. I only speak two language. How am I supposed to understand you if you write to me any other languages ?

I don't want to figure it for myself why don't you be a sport and tell me all the threats that Tony must worry about coming from King Conor if he just can't connect with that magic punching.

I'm just gonna wait over there.....
479X1_s-200x150.gif

5MQ8d_s-200x150.gif

rb5J7_s-200x150.gif
He's gonna tell me all the different options Conor has win if the magic punch don't connect, when he gets back

Tony gets hit and Conor's left is quick and strong, but is it strong enough at LW? Likely not. Unless Tony's chin is somehow cracked, he's too tough to get finished by Conor and Conor is too mentally and physically weak to last 5 rounds with El Cucuy. I'd put the odds at 70/30 in Tony's favor.

That is a moronic statement that makes no sense. I only speak two language. How am I supposed to understand you if you write to me any other languages ?

Now you just talking gibberish upstairs ^^^ leave it alone son, go to bed, what other f*king language I post in, english and your other language if I may ask is what...?

Now you just talking gibberish upstairs ^^^ leave it alone son, go to bed, what other f*king language I post in, english and your other language if I may ask is what...?

How do I know what language you posted in ? Like I said, I only recognize 2 languages which doesn't include whatever the gibberish you were writing in.
<Y2JSmirk>
Pretty straight forward if you actually use your brain.

How do I know what language you posted in ? Like I said, I only recognize 2 languages which doesn't include whatever the gibberish you were writing in.
<Y2JSmirk>
Pretty straight forward if you actually use your brain.

Night Dawg boy I'll throw ballz to you another day, I know you like ballz... <4>

I don't remember people pointing out Conor's defense coming into Aldo fight. People mainly used Aldo's grappling and lowkick to argue.

There were a ton of people shitting on his defense. Aldo hasn't used his grappling and low kicks in years.

Bro, how can Nate Diaz survive 5 rounds when he gets hit even more, and way worse than Tony???

Oh, that's right, because Conor's not this machine thst knocks you out as soon as he touches you.

And Tony has better defense, chin, and durability than Nate's so what are you even talking about. I'm usually not one to use mmath, but I think in this instance, it applies.

Nate got KO'd by Thomson, and dominated so so badly against RDA. Tony beat both of those guys up, and took their best shots. Go ahead, and bring up the MJ fight, where Tony was fighting with a broken freaking arm.

I bet if Tony fought MJ right now, he'd be the favorite, and finish MJ. Anyone that's not biased would come up with the same result.

It's like you haven't seen both Nate fights. And it's like you haven't watched the Holloway fight either. It's not as simple as, Conor hits really hard, and can KO you, Tony gets hit in fights, how is it even possible for Tony to survive, let alone win? What???

Ok, Conor gasses in almost every fight that goes past the 1st, and 2nd, besides the Holloway fight, in which he was in the top position on the ground for most of it. How can Conor possibly survive, let alone what Tony?

And this time, Conor won't have the use of leg kicks to completely nullify the tough as nails, and extremely durable fighter in Tony. What then???
Did I say Conor was some magical guy who touches a guy and they drop? Im bringing up Tony has shit boxing defense and will be fighting one of the best counter punchers in the sport. Why are you doing mmath? My first post literally says Tony could pull something out his ass. Striking wise he'll be dominated.

These are gonna be fun necro's just like after Alverez. It's like people forget Conor is actually good in there cause of the nate and mayweather fights.

Shit boxing defense vs fucking conor mcgregor, yep gonna go well.

This coming from a edgy brah fan who rather Tony win. Im just realistic on his chances, especially if he decides to stay standing.

Did I say Conor was some magical guy who touches a guy and they drop? Im bringing up Tony has shit boxing defense and will be fighting one of the best counter punchers in the sport. Why are you doing mmath? My first post literally says Tony could pull something out his ass. Striking wise he'll be dominated.

These are gonna be fun necro's just like after Alverez. It's like people forget Conor is actually good in there cause of the nate and mayweather fights.

This coming from a edgy brah fan who rather Tony win. Im just realistic on his chances, especially if he decides to stay standing.

Excepy for the fact that you're literally making things up to play up Conor, and to downplay Tony.

Nate gets hit at the end of punches, while Tony gets hit flush, and while coming in? Yeah.....ok buddeh. Tony's the one that rolls with punches, and doesn't get hit as clean as his haters make it seem, and he has infitnely better head movement. For all the strikes Tony dodges, amd evades, the commentators always point out the shots he gets hit with, and not even clean. He's very good at rolling with punches, using his footwork to not be in perfect range for your best attacks, and uses angles to put you off balance, while he's in position to land his awkward strikes on you.

You basically just said Tony's worse, and has shittier defense than Nate, when that's a completely false statement.

I can literally do the same thing, and make a thread saying GSP is a worse wrestler than Wonderboy Thompson, but would that make it true? Of course not. You're just twisting the facts to fit your narrative that Tony's somehow an easier fight than Tony.

How the hell is the LW champ on an 11 fight win streak, an easier fight then Nate??? What???

Tony is Nate with better boxing, defense, grappling, wrestling, chin, durability, and cardio.

Name me 1 time Tony's ever looked tired, ever? And Tony also has better recovery, and scrambles on the ground to recover. He's way more squirrelly than Nate. When you have Nate hurt, he just plops to the ground, and waves you into his guard where you can GnP him, or make him stand back up.

When you clip Tony, you rush I'm for the kill, but he's using awkward movement, and rolling around, you don't know wtf to do next.

Hell, watch the Lando fight. Soon as Lando lands the head kick, Tony immediatley ducks from his next strike, and does some Pernell Whitaker shit while he's on his knees on the ground.

The guy is the epitome of unorthodox, and awkward. And that's naother area that gives Tony an advantage over Nate. With Nate, the Conor camp knew exactly what to do, and exactly what he was gonna do. Put all his weight on his front leg, while throwing the same 1-2 over and over, while not being able to cut the cage off.

With Tony, Conor won't be able to say shit. Watch Conor try to sucker him into a fist fight, because he won't be able to break down his style like he can with other fighters. Just watch.

Excepy for the fact that you're literally making things up to play up Conor, and to downplay Tony.

Nate gets hit at the end of punches, while Tony gets hit flush, and while coming in? Yeah.....ok buddeh. Tony's the one that rolls with punches, and doesn't get hit as clean as his haters make it seem, and he has infitnely better head movement. For all the strikes Tony dodges, amd evades, the commentators always point out the shots he gets hit with, and not even clean. He's very good at rolling with punches, using his footwork to not be in perfect range for your best attacks, and uses angles to put you off balance, while he's in position to land his awkward strikes on you.

You basically just said Tony's worse, and has shittier defense than Nate, when that's a completely false statement.

I can literally do the same thing, and make a thread saying GSP is a worse wrestler than Wonderboy Thompson, but would that make it true? Of course not. You're just twisting the facts to fit your narrative that Tony's somehow an easier fight than Tony.

How the hell is the LW champ on an 11 fight win streak, an easier fight then Nate??? What???

Tony is Nate with better boxing, defense, grappling, wrestling, chin, durability, and cardio.

Name me 1 time Tony's ever looked tired, ever? And Tony also has better recovery, and scrambles on the ground to recover. He's way more squirrelly than Nate. When you have Nate hurt, he just plops to the ground, and waves you into his guard where you can GnP him, or make him stand back up.

When you clip Tony, you rush I'm for the kill, but he's using awkward movement, and rolling around, you don't know wtf to do next.

Hell, watch the Lando fight. Soon as Lando lands the head kick, Tony immediatley ducks from his next strike, and does some Pernell Whitaker shit while he's on his knees on the ground.

The guy is the epitome of unorthodox, and awkward. And that's naother area that gives Tony an advantage over Nate. With Nate, the Conor camp knew exactly what to do, and exactly what he was gonna do. Put all his weight on his front leg, while throwing the same 1-2 over and over, while not being able to cut the cage off.

With Tony, Conor won't be able to say shit. Watch Conor try to sucker him into a fist fight, because he won't be able to break down his style like he can with other fighters. Just watch.

Xdldl_s-200x150.gif

87XZ0_s-200x150.gif
Still waiting on TS to get back with them methods Conor has to win over Tony, must be running late

Through sheer will power, heart, and incredible offensive technique Tony has ripped through guys who would murder Conor. Lots of guys are hittable. McGregor is one of them. None of them would have come out the gauntlet Ferguson has with such few losses.

He's been dropped far more times in his last few fights than nate has against strikers no where near conors ability

If Tony Ferguson nearly got finished by Lando, Mcgregor is going to break his face

Lee just said today Tony keeps his chin up in the air as part of his game plan because he judges distance so well. It enables him to dictate pace. Lee said Tony beats the hell out of Conor and that Tony is the real champion. He specifically said "Tony wouldnt get caught lunging in with Conor." The real elephant in the room is the whole ducking money fight circus. The elephant in the room is the champion ducking a healthy interim champion.
Lmao of course Lee is going to say that after getting his ass beat by Ferguson.

Except you are basically saying Tony can't win, became
making hdropped far more times in his last few fights than nate has against strikers no where near conors ability

He got dropped once against Lando. Again, stop making shit up, buddeh.

And again, if you wanna use that BS logic, then Nate got KTFO, and the first towel throw in, in UFC history against Thomson, whereas Tony completely owned him. And could you even imagine for 1 second, Barboza vs Nate......oh lawd. Nate would give up after the first 20 seconds, after 2 leg kicks.

And again, Nate couldn't do a damn thing against RDA, while Tony beat him up in a damn good dog fight.

Dude, your logic completely favors Tony, so why are you still trying? It's a losing battle.

Nate's a LAW gate keeper for all intents and purpose, while Tony has won 11 in a row in the past difficult weight class in the UFC.

And if you really wanna go deeper. Conor's not even remotely tested at LW. He beat his best stylistic match up possible in Eddie, and that's literally the only LW win he has. He hasn't had to face a single LW to get a title shot. Tony's proven himself time and again, and again, and again.

Use some damn common sense.

If Tony Ferguson nearly got finished by Lando, Mcgregor is going to break his face

LMAO....did you just conveniently forget the Nate fight. How do Conor fans have the balls to keep using this idiotic logic???

If Conor got rocked and tapped out one rounds against gate keeper Nate, then Tony is gonna man rape him within 1 and a half rounds.

Man, I don't even know why I'm entertaining this thread. I'm outy.

Back