Too many events in 2019

Michael Wetzel

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Starting in January with the ESPN move it looks like UFC has an event planned for just about every week from Jan-March. This is way too much; we will be oversaturated. The focus should be on event quality, not quantity. How will they find main events for all those cards? UFC better get used to a standard PPV buy rate of 250,000.

If you don't like MMA, watch something else.

Sherdoggers have been bitching about over saturation since 2008. After 2019 we will get another thread about how 2020 is over saturated. The bitching will never stop...

Starting in January with the ESPN move it looks like UFC has an event planned for just about every week from Jan-March. This is way too much; we will be oversaturated. The focus should be on event quality, not quantity. How will they find main events for all those cards? UFC better get used to a standard PPV buy rate of 250,000.

ESPN is all about quantity.

Prepare yourself

Sherdoggers have been bitching about over saturation since 2008. After 2019 we will get another thread about how 2020 is over saturated. The bitching will never stop...

Theres no denying that mma has gotten completely watered down. That's just a straight fact. Overload is a real thing. That with all the fake wwe like drama, definitely starting to lose my interest.

i think weekly 'fight of the week' events are damn cool. i only mind when the PPVs get watered way down.

Theres no denying that mma has gotten completely watered down. That's just a straight fact.
Watch something else then. I enjoy the events and don't need big names to attract me to a fight card.

I love Basketball, I don't complain about gettin' games every night.

wtf?

You dont have to act like a cunt.
It gets tiresome reading all the complaining about how people need big names on a card to make them watch it. I didn't need to come off as one so my apologies.

It gets tiresome reading all the complaining about how people need big names on a card to make them watch it. I didn't need to come off as one so my apologies.

You’re good fam, you were not cuntish at all.

Almost like someone is forcing you at gunpoint to watch. Just watch what you want to watch. I love the weekly cards, i dont always watch all fights no one is forcing me to watch.

Go watch Don Frye highlights and helax.

My favorite Frye fight

2q3rdqw_jpg.gif

Careers were ruined in this war

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back