Too much Hespect for point fighter GSP.

Melonial? Nice one. Also what facts are you talking about? You shit talk on this forum so much you cant even keep your conversations straight. No wonder u have 2 yellow cards.1/10 troll better.

First reply to me: you stated that how would I know blah blah since I have only been watching for two years.

That was a reply to my post stating that GSP has 18 top 5 wins FACT and fedor hasn’t even fought 10 top 5 fighters in his 4p plus fight career FACT.

Those are FACTS! Want to talk more dumb shit or run away humbled???

First reply to me: you stated that how would I know blah blah since I have only been watching for two years.

That was a reply to my post stating that GSP has 18 top 5 wins FACT and fedor hasn’t even fought 10 top 5 fighters in his 4p plus fight career FACT.

Those are FACTS! Want to talk more dumb shit or run away humbled???
Heres another fact for you. Back when fedor fought there were no official rankings. That shit was only implemented like 3 years ago. And even if they were around you dont think guys like cro cop, nogueria and werdum were top talent fighters? Keep eating up that ufc propoganda kiddo.

Heres another fact for you. Back when fedor fought there were no official rankings. That shit was only implemented like 3 years ago. And even if they were around you dont think guys like cro cop, nogueria and werdum were top talent fighters? Keep eating up that ufc propoganda kiddo.

Stop. You sound uneducated on this subject man.

So rankings were just implemented 3 years ago for MMA???

Sherdog started their rankings like 11 years ago.
http://www.sherdog.com/monthly-archive/rankings/200708

Bloody elbow had rankings around 10 years ago.
https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2008/7/26/579486/bloody-elbow-july-mma-meta

Again, run away humbled because you look like a joke replying to me with incorrect facts.

Stop. You sound uneducated on this subject man.

So rankings were just implemented 3 years ago for MMA???

Sherdog started their rankings like 11 years ago.
http://www.sherdog.com/monthly-archive/rankings/200708

Bloody elbow had rankings around 10 years ago.
https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2008/7/26/579486/bloody-elbow-july-mma-meta

Again, run away humbled because you look like a joke replying to me with incorrect facts.
Yea and what about the second half of my comment? LOL. Not to mention u said he never fought a top fighter yet you link rankings with top fighters that he beat on there. Just quit while ur behind.

Yea and what about the second half of my comment? LOL. Not to mention u said he never fought a top fighter yet you link rankings with top fighters that he beat on there. Just quit while ur behind.

Never said they weren’t top fighters, point me to where I said werdum, cc, and nog weren’t top fighters please?!?!

I just stated FACTS that GSP has 18 top 5 wins FACT and fedor hasn’t fought 10 top 5 fighters FACT.

You later desperately tried coming back with mma rankings were created 3 years ago which I ABSOLUTELY crushed that incorrect statement with FACTS and EVIDENCE.

Everything I have said, I have backed with FACTS. You just keep replying and making yourself sound uneducated. But I’m sure you will reply yet again with more non-sense and no facts. And I sure you will not find a post itt where I said cc, nog, mad werdum were top fighters.

Never said they weren’t top fighters, point me to where I said werdum, cc, and nog weren’t top fighters please?!?!

I just stated FACTS that GSP has 18 top 5 wins FACT and fedor hasn’t fought 10 top 5 fighters FACT.

You later desperately tried coming back with mma rankings were created 3 years ago which I ABSOLUTELY crushed that incorrect statement with FACTS and EVIDENCE.

Everything I have said, I have backed with FACTS. You just keep replying and making yourself sound uneducated. But I’m sure you will reply yet again with more non-sense and no facts. And I sure you will not find a post itt where I said cc, nog, mad werdum were top fighters.
Damn dude I can tell these internet arguments mean a lot to you even when you're proven wrong time amd time again. I'll just let you get the last word in cause god knows you need it.

Damn dude I can tell these internet arguments mean a lot to you even when you're proven wrong time amd time again. I'll just let you get the last word in cause god knows you need it.

You cannot refute ONE thing I said lol…

Helpful tip for ya on sherdog: Don’t argue with people who are of superior intelligence...it is not a good look for you. Especially when you are arguing something that you are extremely uneducated on.

I get it though, this is you saving face and bowing out with a shred of dignity. I still don’t get why you were trying to attack me though when all I was doing was providing FACTS.

You cannot refute ONE thing I said lol…

Helpful tip for ya on sherdog: Don’t argue with people who are of superior intelligence...it is not a good look for you. Especially when you are arguing something that you are extremely uneducated on.

I get it though, this is you saving face and bowing out with a shred of dignity. I still don’t get why you were trying to attack me though when all I was doing was providing FACTS.
Millennial

Back