Took a beginner Muay Thai class in Chiang Mai, Thailand. This is what I was taught!

XS Progression

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Hey whats going on everyone?
I have recently been training in Chiang Mai, Thailand and I decided to make a video explaining everything I was being taught from an active competitive fighter and trainer.

Day 1 of training went over all the basic strikes: jab, punch, elbows, up elbows, knees, kicks and teeps. I got a lot of info from that class and used the clips from the class, with some voiceover to explain exactly what was being taught to me. The video also is a good representation on what an actual class is like training in Thailand. If you're a beginner, or just want to go over the basics from an actual Thai coach, check out the video here:

Let me know what you guys think about this style of video. I plan to make a Day 2 soon to go over blocks

ain't this the reason why Ian Garry got kicked out of Leons gym?

Beginner indeed... Stay on the journey!

How long do you plan on staying and training there

i'm just joking bro, cool video :D how's Chiang Mai? Haven't been there yet
Lots of mountain, forest, buddhist temple and monastery, low costs of living, very traditional in values compare to tourist destinations like Bangkok, Phuket, PP, Samui, Pattaya, Rayong, Hua Hin, the whole Southern and South Eastern Thailand. Although, Chaing Mai started to attract lots of farang ever since 2015 statistically. There're still many desolated hidden locations across Siam that Nak Muay went in during training camp before transitioning to fight in Krungthep Muay stadiums and other major cities'.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back