Top 10 Best Countries for Women to Live In

http://righteousmind.com/where-microaggressions-really-come-from/

http://www.oxfordbibliographies.com/view/document/obo-9780195396607/obo-9780195396607-0160.xml

So unless a poster on Sherdog provides evidence for you, it isn't true? What kind of thinking is that?

There are your links. You're not going to read them, so thanks for wasting my time.
I actually read your articles. They make no mention of honor killings in the US. The first just talks about microaggressions and the culture of victimhood, while the second briefly discusses honor and honor killings in other parts of the world. You are a liar.

If you can't back up your claims, then you can't make them. That's just the scientific method.

You are outright lying in your threads, and that is why no one believes you.

I actually read your articles. They make no mention of honor killings in the US. The first just talks about microaggressions and the culture of victimhood, while the second briefly discusses honor and honor killings in other parts of the world. You are a liar.

If you can't back up your claims, then you can't make them. That's just the scientific method.

You are outright lying in your threads, and that is why no one believes you.

What is an honor culture? What is an honor killing? If you lack an understanding of these basic terms after having "read" my links, then maybe you're just dumb and can't read well?

What is an honor culture? What is an honor killing? If you lack an understanding of these basic terms after having "read" my links, then maybe you're just dumb and can't read well?
Well, an honor killing definitely involves killing a person, something absent from your links. It's not me who can't read, boyo.

Well, an honor killing definitely involves killing a person, something absent from your links. It's not me who can't read, boyo.

So you didn't read the articles and can't define the terms?

So you didn't read the articles and can't define the terms?
Read them. You're just dumb. I won't let you move the goalposts yet again to try and weasel out of your own shitty arguments.

But you realize the difference is that in the US the honor killer would be prosecuted to the full extent of the law, punished and shunned by 99.9% of society. Same can't be said about say Pakistan, or Yemen.

Read them. You're just dumb. I won't let you move the goalposts yet again to try and weasel out of your own shitty arguments.

"Read them. Just refuse to explain them because I know it would completely make your point."

But you realize the difference is that in the US the honor killer would be prosecuted to the full extent of the law, punished and shunned by 99.9% of society. Same can't be said about say Pakistan, or Yemen.

Kind of true, kind of not. In the US, most honor killings are against men and generally aren't seen as such a big deal, socially. Within their subcultures, then men are often seen as respectable. But you're right that the legal consequences are severe. We don't have a broader honor culture, and our legal system is derived from the broader American culture, not its many subcultures.

In countries with broader honor cultures, honor killings are still legally punished, as far as I know, but because they are more common, they are a bit more socially expected. As a result, I think the only real difference is that the men who commit honor killings against women in these countries aren't seen as monsters the way they would be in the US.

"Read them. Just refuse to explain them because I know it would completely make your point."
I summarized the articles for you, but you just want me to jump through your hoops. It's funny because you can't even be bothered to actual post sources that support your claims about how honor killings are normal in the US. You're a clown. Goodbye.

Seems like the same countries show up on every best of list.

I summarized the articles for you, but you just want me to jump through your hoops. It's funny because you can't even be bothered to actual post sources that support your claims about how honor killings are normal in the US. You're a clown. Goodbye.

It's obvious you didn't read them. The first one has a section specifically for honor cultures and how violence works within them. You just skimmed it and thought it was only about microaggressions.

Back