4. Eve Online
5. Champions Online
6. Witcher 3
7. The Division
8. Metal Gear Solid 5
9. Grand Theft Auto 5
10. DC Universe Online

All time or current?

I don’t have steam so I can’t just look up specs.

All time number one has to be doom(the entire series)
I played it at my uncles house on pc before release

I got my own copy for my home pc shortly after
Got it for 32x
Played it on ps1

Played it on 360 with the new release, and then resurrection of evil
On Xbox one with 2016 release.

I have to have spent the most time all time on that series spanning from
The beginning of time so to speak.

Played the crap out of quake also

Next is probubaly the Jedi Knight series, on pc and Xbox.

Next is got to be a toss up between mass effect series, dead space series and force unleashed

I’ve played through and powered up my character so much on force unleashed my character is invincible, no cheat codes or hacks, just play through after play through after play through and collected all holocrons etc etc.

Force power never stops (it refreshes to fast)
Health regenerates to fast so unlimited health too.

Can’t remember the name of the guy but the boss battle with the at-st on kashik (Wookiee planet) I can force push his ass over the cliff and get a long way down bonus on a boss son.

Console peasant here

My first FPS/online game was Modern Warfare 2, I had 31 days played after a few years so that’s got to be it for me. I’d guess that SF2 Turbo and RDR are a distant 2nd and 3rd

If you don't have any current charts just list the ones you know you've played the most. I've put god knows how many hours into Morrowind and Final Fantasy 7 but this was before i had steam.

Final Fantasy 14
Final Fantasy 7
Final Fantasy 12
Destiny 1
WWF Smack down 2
God Eater Resurrection
PES6
Music 2000
Tekken 3
Fire Emblem Sacred Stones

I know it is ffxi by far when I quit, I had about 600 days of playtime. Also many console games above my steam playtime's especially RPGs with more than 100 hours. And fallout 3 would have a lot of playtime but I had physical copy not steam version when I played it. Also civ 1,2,3 would be high.
My steam top 10.
1 civ v 816 hours
2 civ vi 493 hours
3 skyrim 291 hours
4 fallout 4 271 hours
5 Marvel puzzle quest (don't judge me!)103 hours
6 dragon age origins 95 hours
7 fallout new vegas 94 hours
8 civ IV beyond the sword (I know this is much higher had disc got expansion and game on a steam sale) 86 hours
9 borderlands 2, 76 hours
10 dragon age 2, 72 hours

Witcher 3 was not played on steam and would be number 5, 109 hours

Last edited:
1. Tony Hawk's Underground 2
2. Saints Row 3
3. Tekken 5
4. Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3
5. Final Fight
6. Metal Gear Solid V
7. Fire Pro Wrestling
8. Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2
9. Street Fighter Alpha 3
10. Castlevania: Circle of the Moon

BMX XXX for the lulz

It was actually a really fun and funny game, they might have gotten less of a bad rap without the XXX name, and the um “rewards”

Don't have Steam hours logged in, so just going off of the gut.

1. Everquest
2. Skyrim
3. Fallout 3
4. Witcher 3
5. Final Fantasy VII
6. Tekken Tag
7. Warframe
8. Dark Souls 2
9. Kid Icarus (playd the shit out of this as a kid, and still do a run every other year of so)
10. Monster Hunter Worlds

Honorable mentions: Dragon Quest Builders, Final Fantasy Tactics, Golden Eye, Terraria, Street Fighter II, Mario 64, Nioh.

Neverwinter Nights would like be #1 with MLB The Show series #2. Or maybe it's the other way around. My 3rd most played game would probably be NWN 2, but way behind those other two games. I've played through the NWN main campaign and expansion at least 4 or 5 times each, and then I've played through hundreds of community made modules and some of those lasted 30, 40, 50+ hours. I've played through a bunch of full seasons on The Show playing every game. I never quick sim through games. Or at least save after quick simming through any games. A lot of times I didn't actually play. I'd just set the controls so that the CPU played the game for me and I'd go do something like. Like play NWN. But those are easily my top two most played games as I'm sure I put way over a thousand hours into each.

NWN 2. Nascar Thunder 2003. World Series Baseball (Sega Genesis). Ringside Seat (C64). Ear Weaver Baseball (Amstrad). DA: Origins and maybe Inquisition as well. GTA IV. Maybe one of the old NHL games from the Genesis days. I know I've put hundreds of hours into each and I think that's 10 in total. Basically sports games (mostly baseball), which I hardly ever play anymore, and Bioware RPGs have been the big time consumers for me. I've expanded into other genres in more recent years, but I don't put the time into a single game that I used to any more. I usually play through a game once, myabe replay it at a later date and then that's it, I'm done with it.

Steam games:
I play a lot of Blood Bowl

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
172 hrs on record

Blood Bowl: Dark Elves Edition
141 hrs on record

Total War: ROME II - Emperor Edition
131 hrs on record

Slay the Spire
120 hrs on record

SimCity 4 Deluxe
116 hrs on record

Blood Bowl 2
85 hrs on record

Blood Bowl: Chaos Edition
83 hrs on record

Cities: Skylines
78 hrs on record

Total War: SHOGUN 2
70 hrs on record

Blood Bowl: Legendary Edition

Starcraft, CS 1.6 and Warcraft 3 would blow every game on this list out of the water if I had their hours.

Not sure about ten

But hour wise

GTA V (story and online) - 670 hours
Fallout 4 - 412 hours
Skyrim - 256 hours
Dying Light - 115 hours
Witcher 3 - 105 hours

Xbox live doesn't show because it was a 360 game, but I know I've had to have put at least 250 hours into Red Dead Redemption between online and story.

Borderlands 2
South Park Fractured But Whole
Borderlands Pre Sequel
World of Warships
Tomb Raider
Rise of the Tomb Raider
Bulletson
Earth Defense Force 4.1
PC Building Simulator
Ori and the Blind Forrest

Steam informs me that my top 10 most played games are,

1. Skyrim
2. Fallout 4
3. Mount & Blade: Warband
4. Eve Online
5. Champions Online
6. Witcher 3
7. The Division
8. Metal Gear Solid 5
9. Grand Theft Auto 5
10. DC Universe Online
Haha, EVE is my top 1 most played game. We used to have a top tier corp with friends.
From the single player games it would be Witcherr 3, Skyrim, Oblivion and Mass Effect trilogy

Skyrim
Total War: Rome 2
Fallout 4
Medieval 2: Total War
Total War: Warhammer
Rome: Total War
Napoleon: Total War
Shogun 2: Total War
Fallout 3
GTA 4

From Steam:

#1: Dominions 4, currently at 995 hours. There's no way I've actually played it actively for that long though. It is a turn based game, and each turn takes a few minutes to generate on my computer. I usually minimize the game while it is generating, and do some other stuff while I wait. So I'd estimate at least two thirds of the time is downtime.

#2: Terraria, at 316 hours.

#3: Starbound, at 278 hours.

Can't imagine these numbers are correct either, though. 316 hours is almost two weeks. No way I could have spent that much time in front of a computer screen, hacking away at pixelated blocks of dirt.

Could I?

Then it is a huge drop down to #4, which is Fallout 4 at 80 hours. The rest of my Steam games are sub-20 hours.

I think I've played other games longer than the top three from my Steam account, though. Most of them is from when I was younger, and had greater capacity for immersing myself in games. Some games I've played a helluva lot, from off the top of my head:

Skyrim (I'd honestly guess this is my true #1), Baldurs Gate 2, Neverwinter Nights 2, Darklands, Master of Magic, Civilization 2, Colonization, Jagged Alliance 1/2, Fallout NV, GTA SA and I'm sure I'm forgetting some others.

Last edited:
Back