Top 20 Souls Invasions (Souls fans, check this out!)

• Thread starter Deleted member 460645
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 460645

So SunlightBlade released a video yesterday of the top 20 souls invasions that users submitted across all games and some are pretty damn incredible or hilarious. Have a look and let everyone know your favorite as well as your own experiences (and if you have footage that's even better).

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank god i play offline for the most part. Bunch of savages lol

Oroboro also had some really fun invasions, especially when he was on a quest for hatemail in the 360 days.

Still my favorite invasion compilation ever.

Edit: #12 in that video is a coward invader. Cool how they set him up but that punk bitch warped out? <209Bitch>

Last edited:
Not really an invasion but I like it when players can become a boss.
In the DS3 dlc I became the halflight boss and fucked the player and his summon up.
Later I summoned 2 players for the same boss fight and another player became the boss. As soon as he was summoned we hacked in him and he was dead in around 3 seconds. Shortest bossfight in a Souls game for me.

I don't think I lost it over a DS PvP video as much as I did with this one.

The reddie in the swamp with the huge cleaver gave me the most trouble. Too fast for wielding such a big slicer, and you can't move much aside from circling at small land spots.

I remember I invaded a host at the grand archives, it was 4 vs 1 (me), I went into the big elevator that brings you up to the beginning of the bridge to the bosses. They were waiting for me at the top, so I tried to roll out but they trapped me in, so 2 of the phantoms and the host were in the elevator, all spamming their heavy weapons against me and I had to panic roll bad. The host did the same but fell out of the elevator and fell to his death.. one of my favorite invasions that I have experienced.

Screenshot_20180219-052613.png

<escalate99>

Is that hate mail to you, lol? What did you do now?

I was an Aldrich Faithful in Pontiff and so was this guy. I was already having a great fight with the host and this guy comes in and also starts to fight the host so I just backed away and let them fight. The host kicked his ass and I guess he got mad that I wasn't being a good Aldrich Faithful brother LOL.

<Oku02>

I was an Aldrich Faithful in Pontiff and so was this guy. I was already having a great fight with the host and this guy comes in and also starts to fight the host so I just backed away and let them fight. The host kicked his ass and I guess he got mad that I wasn't being a good Aldrich Faithful brother LOL.

<Oku02>

I always liked invading someone there, Aldrich Faithful(s) show up, we double team him and then have a nice duel near the open space at the start of the level.

Back