top 5 kick boxer all time list

tekkenfan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
i find it funny how its quite easy todoy a top 5 mma list or boxing that alot of people wont debate to heavily over

but kick boxing every list has totally different fighters in it i guess due to differences in muay thai rules and kick boxing makes it hard for people to agree

i dont think u can really count guys who fought in western kick boxing rules since low kicks wernt allowed so you cant really say guys like bill wallace would be in the top

i find it funny how its quite easy todoy a top 5 mma list or boxing that alot of people wont debate to heavily over

but kick boxing every list has totally different fighters in it i guess due to differences in muay thai rules and kick boxing makes it hard for people to agree

i dont think u can really count guys who fought in western kick boxing rules since low kicks wernt allowed so you cant really say guys like bill wallace would be in the top

No. There were two main Western Kickboxing associations. One allowed low kicks, the other didn't. It wasn't used as much back then though even in the asoc that did allow it.

I do not know about a top 5. But when I was younger I was a huge Masato fan. I really liked his style. He was big in K1 as far as I remember.

because kickboxing for the longest time only had two weight classes, and most people have a hard time comparing the K1 GP greats with the K1 max greats.

Doing a p4p ranking for todays kickboxers is easier. Sittichai, Kaew, Verhoeven, Vakhitov, Pereira.

• Buakaw
  • Petrosyan
  • Rick Roufus
  • Don "Dragon" Wilson
  • and Marek Piotrowski because he held 11 world champion titles, beat two of the above, was one of the best fighters of his era but never got any exposure so nobody fucking remembers or gives a shit and it pisses me off
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marek_Piotrowski

honorable mentions: Ernesto Hoost, Peter Aerts, Semmy Schilt

In no order
Samart
Diesel Noi
Sanchai
Geo Petrosyan
Dekker

im not sure but for kickboxing..........i would imagine bill superfoot wallace would have to be on that list.

do you think that the strikers of the late 80s early 90s were better than the guys of today?

Back