Roger Huerta.

Oh and, no homo I suppose.

Erick Silva
Alan Jouban
Josh Thomson
Roger Huerta
Carlos Condit

In my opinion.

GSP is the most handsome man to ever step in an octagon. His smile is almost blinding, due to is perfect glowing white teeth. He has great cheek bones and facial structure almost like a young Van Damme. Add to this that he has an iron hairline with not so much as a hint of thinning, and eyes so deep blue that if you stare into them long enough can hear waves crashing on the beach.

His body is like that of a Greek god. His long and lean torso would make Michelangelo's David jealous, and his ass is as round and glowing as a full moon on a warm autumn night. We've all noticed that he's got something going on in those shorts at the weigh ins too. I can almost guarantee that their is a stout french Canadian python with a couple jumbo eggs curled up in those lucky shorts.

Yeah, GSP is one amazing looking man.

no homo of course

cant believe some of yall can't even acknowledge a man's good looks without making yourself seem gay....we got some major insecurity going on here

oh and in no particular order
1.Teh Chris
2.Carlos Condit
3.Luke Rockhold
4.Michael Bisping
5.teh Sex himself Akiyama

1. Chris Weidman
2. Alan Jouban
3. GSP
4. Lyoto Machida
5. Khabib

List your top 5. No homo of course :)

I'm not one to really go around judging men but I'm secure enough to know when a man is considered handsome or good looking and Khabib is neither one, every time I see him I think he's forgotten to put in his dentures with villagers beard of his.

what are u looking at ?
khabib

its
jouban
gus
rockhold

Rockhard, noons, Thompson, sexyama, condit, joubin, idk this is gay

Gusta

gsp is the most handsome man to ever step in an octagon. His smile is almost blinding, due to is perfect glowing white teeth. He has great cheek bones and facial structure almost like a young van damme. Add to this that he has an iron hairline with not so much as a hint of thinning, and eyes so deep blue that if you stare into them long enough can hear waves crashing on the beach.

His body is like that of a greek god. His long and lean torso would make michelangelo's david jealous, and his ass is as round and glowing as a full moon on a warm autumn night. We've all noticed that he's got something going on in those shorts at the weigh ins too. I can almost guarantee that their is a stout french canadian python with a couple jumbo eggs curled up in those lucky shorts.

Yeah, gsp is one amazing looking man.

No homo of course

10/10

Back