Top 5 PED cheats in UFC history?

oldschoolmmafan

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Who would make the top 5 and who is the GOAT of PED use in UFC history? I would have it...
Jon Jones the GOAT
Anderson Silva
Alistair Overeem
Brock Lesnar
Royce Gracie

Who would make the top 5 and who is the GOAT of PED use in UFC history? I would have it...
Jon Jones the GOAT
Anderson Silva
Alistair Overeem
Brock Lesnar
Royce Gracie
uh? Royce top5? over Team Coleman? over Barnett, Sonnen?

Last edited:
Josh Barnette is unrivaled in number of offenses

Also, as far as I know, the only non-coward man enough to admit it

Swap out reem for Barnett, because he was actually ufc champ, and you've got a great Hall of Shame.

If they were a GOAT of PED cheating they wouldn't get caught.

Mark Kerr.

He was the worst steroid cheat in UFC history, I actually watched a great DVD about him called the smashing machine, it was really sad to watch. He openly admitted to be addicted to anabolic steroids and had taken them for basically all of his career. And he was severely depressed person

uh? Royce top5? b4 Team Coleman? b4 Barnett, Sonnen?
I have Gracie as a higher ranked fighter than Coleman, Barnett and Sonnen and for such a high profile athlete and legend of the sport to get popped I put him in the top 5, Barnett, Coleman and Sonnen could be honorable mentions though.

Josh Barnette is unrivaled in number of offenses

Also, as far as I know, the only non-coward man enough to admit it

Sonnen was also pretty forthright about his test fails too. Not at first I don't believe, but he came clean and fessed up and really owned up to it later on down the road from what I remember.

Mark Kerr.

He was the worst steroid cheat in UFC history, I actually watched a great DVD about him called the smashing machine, it was really sad to watch. He openly admitted to be addicted to anabolic steroids and had taken them for basically all of his career. And he was severely depressed person
He was either never tested or never caught though, so can he be considered a cheater?

He was either never tested or never caught though, so can he be considered a cheater?

Pretty sure the fighter himself admitting that he had knowingly cheated is enough evidence for me.

Just because you don't get caught doesn't mean you're not a cheat either, it just means people may or may not find out about it.

Pretty sure the fighter himself admitting that he had knowingly cheated is enough evidence for me.

Just because you don't get caught doesn't mean you're not a cheat either, it just means people may or may not find out about it.
His record stands, as some orgs he fought in may have never had testing in play, his actions can not be recognized as cheating. Morally wrong but as he was never reprimanded for illegal or foul activity, it can't be classified as cheating.

Jon Jones the GOAT
Anderson Silva
Alistair Overeem
Brock Lesnar
Royce Gracie

I would say that Vitor belongs on the list. So does Chris Justino. Chael Sonnen belongs on the list near the top.

overmeen when in strikeforce wouldn't fight for periods in the usa cause he not pass a drug test.

Jon Jones Belfort Anderson Silva CtoCop Lesner

it also a fact chael is in bellator cause he couldn't pass a usada level drug test. makes you wounder how good the drug testing is in bellator if chael passes any of there tests.

Back