Top 5 PED cheats in UFC history?

Vitor and Barnett are the top 2. How on earth are they missing???

If you're resorting to memes now, I'm going to politely bow out.

What are you 13?
Communication was not working and thought you might respond better to pictures, my children are the same. Nothing to be ashamed about.

Anderson is the worst because many less educated fans considered him the goat (mainly due to Rogan).

For this reason Jones has to be pretty high in the rankings as well. After Anderoid he was considered at least close to goat (and Rogan still believes he never cheated).

It’s been YEARS since I saw anyone dubed for fighter bashing, seems it not really a rule anymore

Rule was point in place to keep fighters from leaving this forum...that ship has sailed

lol remember the times when people got banned for fighter bashing on these boards?

Nothing wrong with stating the obvious. a cheat is a cheat but some take it to another level in threads like these.
All fighters I have mentioned have been popped once or even twice, not really fighter bashing just pointing out facts. At the end of the day, they brought it on themselves.

Last edited:
Best fighters that also happen to have taken steroids:

Jon Jones
Anderson Silva
Vitor Belfort
Chris Cybord
Josh Barnett

As for Sonnen, well, coming clean was kind of courageous, but it was retarded to take the 'roids in the first place.

Who would make the top 5 and who is the GOAT of PED use in UFC history? I would have it...
Jon Jones the GOAT
Anderson Silva
Alistair Overeem
Brock Lesnar
Royce Gracie
Jon Jones
Anderson Silva
Josh Barnett
Cris Cyborg
Jon Fitch

Rule was point in place to keep fighters from leaving this forum...that ship has sailed
Haha very true

Although I saw vinny Magalhães on here call out some dude that said he got submitted by some polish mma fighter.

And USADA said he didn't complain about the "reduced sentence". They stated the reason was because if he did, they would dig into it, and he knew he would probably get the full 24 months then (and a tarnished legacy).

We can be as naive as we want about this, and pick and chose who we want to be cheaters and who is not, what is serious, and what is not, but USADA knows what they are doing, and when a guy is given 18 months, when most guys get 1 year or less, there is no doubt he did something serious
Please show me where USADA claimed they would "dig into it". That didn't happen.

TRTor
Jon Jones
Chael
Lesnar
Anderson

Honorable mention to the Diaz brothers

Please show me where USADA claimed they would "dig into it". That didn't happen.

This was USADAs answer on why Machida didn't work to get a reduced sentence:
"I think it's entirely possible that given Mr. Machida's degree of negligence -€” which in all honesty, is extremely high -€” his team decided that it was in his best interest to take the 18 months instead of risking the possibility of having a full two-year sanction be imposed by an arbitrator.

You can chose to put on your tin-hat, and interpret it as: USADA are villains that bully guys from bringing up the case and defending themselves....

...Or the more natural reason: that Machida had something to hide, that he didn't want to come out, so he left it alone.

it also a fact chael is in bellator cause he couldn't pass a usada level drug test. makes you wounder how good the drug testing is in bellator if chael passes any of there tests.
He was tested very aggressively (over 5 surprise tests IIRC) by the CSAC leading up to his fight with Tito. That’s in addition to the pre and post fight night tests.

Just because it’s not usada doesn’t mean the testing is weak, depends on the state and that commissions agenda from what I have heard.

So we are all chemists for USADA now?
Machida got 18 months, while others got 6-12 months. Why would you believe Machida is telling the truth, when USADA punished him harder than the others? USADA didn't believe it.
You don’t know what your talking about . Dhea has essentially zero performance enhancing benefit.

Back