Top 5 TV Show Scenes

Te Huna Matata

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
In light of the Top 5 Movie Scenes thread, why not a top 5 TV Show Scenes thread?

Here are 5 scenes that I love.

Good choices, I'll add this one for the feels:

There's no way I'll think of 5.

Oh and:

Couldn't find a clip for the rest of the scene.

Last edited:

-Colt and Tim's confrontation in Justified season 4

gustavo-fring-s-death-scene-o.gif

some solid choices so far,my dubs prevent me adding with the ending of Breaking Bad 3/12 Half Measures,must've watched that scene 50 times.

There's so many more to post, but I don't wanna be the guy who makes the thread load slower.

[YT]EGO505rvEuA[/YT]

[YT]hH2-UGOhfWw[/YT]

Love how Walt tells this guy what's up, then goes out and basically tells them to fuck off, lol.

[YT]XNtXNKdWao8[/YT]

There's so many more to post, but I don't wanna be the guy who makes the thread load slower.

[YT]EGO505rvEuA[/YT]

[YT]hH2-UGOhfWw[/YT]

Love how Walt tells this guy what's up, then goes out and basically tells them to fuck off, lol.

[YT]XNtXNKdWao8[/YT]

In my OP, I made sure I limited it to one per show otherwise I would have probably had 5 BB scenes up there.

In my OP, I made sure I limited it to one per show otherwise I would have probably had 5 BB scenes up there.

No other show has really hit me like Breaking Bad has, just too many great scenes. I got more excited watching this show than any MMA fight I have ever watched.. seriously. After I watched every episode on the internet, I went out and bought all the seasons, lmao.

Back