TOP FIGHTERS in 3 years

I predict they'll all be sponsored by Dern's Doughnuts.

i
Huge star and massive potential with this guys!!

Future champ fo sure

LETS TRAVEL IN TIME - my prediction for the future stars of the UFC is this:

- Adesanya
- Sean O'Malley
- Conor
- Khabib
- Magomedshapirov
- Bones Jones
- Danis (if joining to the UFC)
- Ferguson
- Namajunas

yeah, this will be the leading fighters in the next 3-4 years, if you think i missed somebody, post your own list! whould love to see :)

who´s Danis?

LW Khabib
WW Khabib
MW Khabib
LHW Khabib

Aaron pico would be a top fighter in 3 years

- Adesanya
- Sean O'Malley
- Conor
- Khabib
- Magomedshapirov
- Bones Jones
- Ferguson
- Namajunas

yeah, this will be the leading fighters in the next 3-4 years, if you think i missed somebody, post your own list! whould love to see :)
No way Adesanya reaches the ultra elite level at MW.

O'Malley is promising but a long way to go and eeked out two wins in the UFC and had one fight given to him owing to stupid fight IQ.

Im skeptical that Conor or Khabib will still be around and Khabib even admitted that he only had a few fights left.

Fergie is old and even if he stays around a while longer, I don't imagine him being elite.

Dillon has a LONG way to go before we can discern how good he will be, as he Cold be in a world of shit versus anyone that can stop his TD or guard pulling.

Margomedshapirov and Jones will both be near the top if they are still around tho. Other locks will be Whittaker and Holloway, who are both very young and not even at prime age yet. I also imagine Ngannou and Blaydes will be near the top of the pecking order too, along with Usman at WW.

Aaron Pico

Yeah, despite his first fight flop, that kid is looking pretty good against guys with 25+ fights and decent record. He's gonna be a beast. I wonder how long Coker locked him up contractually when the kid was like 17? I think the hype is real there.

Zabit (Top 3)
Max (still Champion)
Hope el Cucuy can hold it (get back, get the Belt and defend)

Kevin Lee at 170
Kelvin at 185
Johnny Hendricks at 265
Aaron Pico is looking good against part timers.
Cyborg still gonna Cyborg unless prego

- Adesanya
- Sean O'Malley
- Conor
- Khabib
- Magomedshapirov
- Bones Jones
- Ferguson
- Namajunas

Retarded list

Back