Top sport/strength/power highlight videos

I saw that--you can tell he's a very good former Olympic lifter. It's crazy how high his squat is in relation to his bench press and deadlift (which, while not shabby, are considerably lower). That dude's going to be a beast once he becomes a little more well-rounded.

I expected his deadlift to be higher based on his weightlifting background.
An amazing squat though.

I expected his deadlift to be higher based on his weightlifting background.
An amazing squat though.

It's a mixed bag. Some accomplished WLers DL for "fun", some program them in semi-regularly, some never do them. Hell I know some personally that would never recommend them to others but do them themselves when nobody is watching. Hah.

I think Oleg P. is probably my favorite dual-sport lifter.

I saw that--you can tell he's a very good former Olympic lifter. It's crazy how high his squat is in relation to his bench press and deadlift (which, while not shabby, are considerably lower). That dude's going to be a beast once he becomes a little more well-rounded.

Yeah i assume that he probably hasnt been PL training for long, sure it wont take long for them to shoot right up though...damn russians!

old school video of glenn pendlay, never seen him lift heavy stuff before.

old school video of glenn pendlay, never seen him lift heavy stuff before.

Which is pretty darn cool too, so I posted it here. I have seen that Pendlay lifting video before though. Too bad there isn't more (that I know of).

haha, thats damn cool.

I must have coped the entire cal-strenght playlist. If you click the "next" button you get to pendlays clean. And after that you get to pause-snatches and cleans, which also looks damn cool.
this one is also damn awesome

Last edited:
I know overeem got busted for raised test, but his strongman training and hiit cardio motivate me still.

yes, long time since posted, tho. almost 2 years

new koklaev videos
PL contest

Good to see some of the geared guys competing raw and putting up good totals. 2100+ at 308 is no joke.

Back