Top Ten UFC Fights of All Time

Matt Brown Eric Silva and Diego Sanchdz Clay Guida were good
Plus you forgot Mark Hunt vs Big Foot Silva

Hunt vs Bigfoot is a good pick for those who mentioned this battle, honestly, what is great about UFC is that you can name a shit ton of fights to put in the top ten

Silva v Sonnen 1 was not a 'great fight' but I see why people say it is. Sonnen did absolutely nothing with his positioning the entire fight and then let Silva sub him at the witching hour. Silva did absolutely nothing in that fight but get an awesome hail mary sub. Great fight? Nah.
This is a terrible take. Sonnen outstruck Silva, even dropping him twice, and took him down at will. Though he lacks power in GnP, he was consistently beating up Silva on the ground. That plus the Hail Mary sub makes it one of the best fights ever.

Silva Sonnen 1 has no business on that list lmao. Shit was an LNP snore.
Indeed. Shock fight because it looked like Silva had lost. Sudden shock ending, but it was not an exciting fight - only the context made it more interesting than it was

Glad to see Hunt/Bigfoot mentioned so much here. I still can't think of a better fight that was back and forth that blew me away like that. Just pure heart and fighting spirit.

Silva v Sonnen 1 was not a 'great fight' but I see why people say it is. Sonnen did absolutely nothing with his positioning the entire fight and then let Silva sub him at the witching hour. Silva did absolutely nothing in that fight but get an awesome hail mary sub. Great fight? Nah.
Great fight but definitely not top 10

Edgar vs. Maybard II
Condit vs. Lawler
Hendo vs. Shogun I
Bermudez vs. Grice
Poirier vs. Gaethje I
Mir vs. Big Nog II
Hughes vs. Trigg II
Barry vs. Kongo (Barry hater, but still..)
Frank Shamrock vs. Ortiz
Ferguson vs Barboza

Are my top ten....probably.

Putting them in order is very difficult but Edgar vs. Maynard II is definitely #1.

Not UFC but Alvarez vs. Chandler I is in my top ten overall fights somewhere.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back