Top WME exec accidentally kills man during kinky sex game

Shout out to 'Shinypuffycoat'.

the even funnier (sadder) part is that the dude that died was a UCLA professor..... lmao, no wonder all college kids are crybaby cucks these days when your professor is being a sub in a mummy bondage routine by night for rich holloywood executives :)

skip-chasey.jpg

NO WAY!!!

How would you honestly distinguish between murdering someone this way and pretending it's a sex game? I'm guessing if you have a history of doing it it's more believable.

It's sad, obviously. And it's creepy as fuck. And yet it's still funny in a way. It's life, I guess. I can't wrap my head around this. And I wouldn't have my head wrapped around with that.

If one of your execs is involved in something like this last fall, how the fuck are you just finding out?

The coroner’s office was unable to determine the cause of the death. Chasey has not been accused of wrongdoing, and detectives are not pursuing allegations against him.

this is the telling part, obviously they were paid off and/or told to drop it....

unable to determine cause of death BUT....nothing to see here folks, absolutely no wrong doing LOL what are you crazy??? this guy is an upstanding member of society....and is known to the community....we're so not pursuing any sort of criminal investigation at this time...

what a joke =/

unable to determine cause of death BUT....nothing to see here folks, absolutely no wrong doing LOL what are you crazy??? this guy is an upstanding member of society....and is known to the community....we're so not pursuing any sort of criminal investigation at this time...

what a joke =/
In the very least it should be manslaughter, but it's pretty obvious why there was no investigation
ari-emanuel-donald-trump-unlikely.jpg

This reptilian-looking motherfucker probably tapes Dana up the same way. Dana's face is always red from peeling off the duct tape

I see nothing wrong. That's how I get all my women.

Hum... I do not understand this fetish. I do not see any openings of sufficient size for insertion.... That said, she does vaguely appear to be attractive and has nice curves, but it's really hard to tell with all that fucking tape covering everything.

Last edited:
Back