** TOPBOXER Custom Boxing & MMA Equipment v2 **

Mo should customize his headguard more to the FG2900,by cutting weight and make it more compact.Really liked the fact it's not a sweat bucket like the Fg eventhough it's heavier at the moment.Let's hope for an upgrade soon.

Greetings,

Finally ready for shipping!

4ik45c.jpg

:icon_chee

Kind rgds,
RG

Believe the mitts would be $149, with free shipping for a first time buyer. Never owned a pair myself. I know Cheapshot from this forum owns one.

As an aside, here's some boots with an aesthetic design similar to the Reebok ones you often see Mayweather and Khan training and fighting in:

Floyd+Mayweather+Training+Session+joiK-B-2nmLl.jpg

K942vJ.jpg

R0cinL.jpg

CazmA1.jpg

1onT8P.jpg

1Xtr3k.jpg

HEY!!
THOSE ARE MY TRAINERS MENG!!! YOU PHISHING MY PHONE FOR PICS!!?? J/K.

But for cereal how did u get them? DIDN'T REALLY WANT MY DESIGN OUT THERE LIKE THAT.. THERE STILL IN BETA.. those are prototypes.

HEY!!
THOSE ARE MY TRAINERS MENG!!! YOU PHISHING MY PHONE FOR PICS!!?? J/K.

But for cereal how did u get them? DIDN'T REALLY WANT MY DESIGN OUT THERE LIKE THAT.. THERE STILL IN BETA.. those are prototypes.

Nice design. I too have been working on a design for shoes incase I ever get some from Muhammad someday.

It may be a big deal to you, but it's not a big deal to us. Shoes are shoes.

It may be a big deal to you, but it's not a big deal to us. Shoes are shoes.

HE HE HER HA !!
ARE YOU THAT GUY THAT TRAINS IN FLIP FLOPS? shoes are not just shoes. There is different shoes for different applications. Go try running a mile in clogs or gators and get back to me.

Its not that big a deal to me. I was mostly joshing - but at the same time I was surprised to see them posted. I perfer to train in wrestling shoes . But these came out like more traditional boxing style - still a work in progress.

10401926_499057713561635_4843675192324324521_n.jpg

looks inspired by:

11360718_4.jpg

In terms of colour scheme.

Wondering why people bother to get the 360 velcro strap:

10364059_499056576895082_6830343363810098488_n.jpg

10308287_499056873561719_8438990896055268552_n.jpg

Wondering why people bother to get the 360 velcro strap:

Mino, this comment peaked my interest, what do you mean by it? I figured the 360 would be the best wrist support. Is this not the case?

I'm still deciding on getting some winning clones(can't decide between the versions topboxer has and was going to get the 360 velcro for what I thought was the best support.

It is not the case. It does nothing for the wrist support whatsoever. All it does, is add weight to that area thanks to the longer strap and make things a bit more fiddly.

Of course, it is intended to improve wrist support but fails to do so.

I would pick the lace-up option if I were you.

It is not the case. It does nothing for the wrist support whatsoever. All it does, is add weight to that area thanks to the longer strap and make things a bit more fiddly.

Of course, it is intended to improve wrist support but fails to do so.

I would pick the lace-up option if I were you.

So you suggest lace up for better wrist protection ?I have heard that elastic laces can help you out with taking them on-off on your own.If that's true then there is no need for velcro strap,it only adds weight to the glove(that could be used for more padding instead)and it doesnt provide good wrist support.

Elastic laces won't secure the glove as tightly to your wrist as would normal laces properly tied, and probably not as tightly as a regular velcro strap either.

Indeed. In terms of wrist support, my experience has been: Laces > Velcro > Elastic

If you do not have anyone to tie your gloves get a nice, wide velcro closure (not 360 or 720) and ask for some wrist padding on the palm side.

Back