** TOPBOXER Custom Boxing & MMA Equipment v2 **

I have had them for a few months now and they are amazing protection for their hands. With the British Pound being so weak, I believe I will be picking on a pair of IMF ones (Marines) in stock on ebay.

The winnings inspired ones are really fluffy, so if you're looking for a reyes/zepol punchers glove, it's not the one for you but they fit great and the leather is just top notch. The craftmanship by Muhammad is something to behold.

thanks for the feedback....
now if you want winings gl9ves custom made in such a way that they have winings profile yet punchers padding that can be done...
in custom line its all what you want

Hi TopBoxer - love your gear. I have a question about delivery times - how long does it take, generally, to arrive in the UK? Normally I wouldn't mind but I need some gear pretty sharpish.

Thanks!

Hi TopBoxer - love your gear. I have a question about delivery times - how long does it take, generally, to arrive in the UK? Normally I wouldn't mind but I need some gear pretty sharpish.

Thanks!

thanks for your appriciation towards my work
pleas email me all the details by email at [email protected] and i will let you know the time frame.
thanks

How long does the metallic colouring last on the gloves? I've only really ever seen pros use it in fights and not for training.

I just ordered custom gloves from Muhammad.Great guy to communicate with.I can't wait to see the finished product.

Back