TOPBOXER gear and equipment CUSTOM boxing gloves and other gear

1K07yhv.jpg
This is another one of my latest pairs from topboxer.

unnamed3_zps3976b8f2.jpg

colin-fletcher-norman-parke_zps8573d174.jpg

fletcher-ufc_zps4f436747.jpg

hi-res-7151462_crop_north_zps263d7eb5.jpg

here are some custom made mitts for colin fletcher AKA FREAK SHOW from uk.
as soon as he got his first pair of mitts he ordered another set of custom mitts...plus i am making him custom made MMA gloves
will post pics once done.
CUSTOM MADE MMA GLOVES HAS ALWAYS BEEN AVAILABLE FROM ME BUT I GUESS NOT MANY OF FORUM MEMBERS KNEW THAT...
have a great day folks...

CUSTOM MADE MMA GLOVES HAS ALWAYS BEEN AVAILABLE FROM ME BUT I GUESS NOT MANY OF FORUM MEMBERS KNEW THAT...
have a great day folks...

MMA gloves are not popular items because each mma gym has their own rules on when they are used. It seems to be something more advanced students would use so the market shrinks compared to boxing gloves.

That being said, I'm sure more customers would consider if it you posted pictures of beautiful custom made mma gloves.

MMA gloves are not popular items because each mma gym has their own rules on when they are used. It seems to be something more advanced students would use so the market shrinks compared to boxing gloves.

That being said, I'm sure more customers would consider if it you posted pictures of beautiful custom made mma gloves.

hi i guess you are absolutely right.
as there have been few custom orders for mma gloves as compared to boxing gloves orders.
here are few i made
IMG_2586Copy_zpsdd08fef2.jpg

IMG_2592Copy_zps1c872152.jpg

IMG_2595Copy_zps1f2f994a.jpg

thanks

I got these mitts made for colin and his boxing coach, and I've used them, these are the BEST pads we have ever seen and used, they can not be faulted and the work is just top quality, they are awesum! Thanks to top boxer.

hi i guess you are absolutely right.
as there have been few custom orders for mma gloves as compared to boxing gloves orders.
here are few i made
IMG_2586Copy_zpsdd08fef2.jpg

IMG_2592Copy_zps1c872152.jpg

IMG_2595Copy_zps1f2f994a.jpg

thanks

How do the other side of those gloves look?

Now you have to make him a black gold and silver version of his signature tiny clown hat

here are some custom made gloves for an extremely nice guy in turkey ,thanks to him for his patience and feedback throughout the ordering process and waiting for long.
plain pair with no logo a classic choice
IMG_3102_zps8e80bd89.jpg

IMG_3104_zps328081da.jpg

he wanted to have them made with closed fist profile
he defined the closed fit being showed by blue gloves in below image.
unnamed10_zps820024b6.jpg

here are some custom made gloves for an extremely nice guy in turkey ,thanks to him for his patience and feedback throughout the ordering process and waiting for long.
plain pair with no logo a classic choice
IMG_3102_zps8e80bd89.jpg

IMG_3104_zps328081da.jpg

he wanted to have them made with closed fist profile
he defined the closed fit being showed by blue gloves in below image.
unnamed10_zps820024b6.jpg

These are my gloves. When I first received I wasn't very sure about the grey but in a day the color grew on me a lot. These gloves are made very well. Materials, quality, look all top notch

These are my gloves. When I first received I wasn't very sure about the grey but in a day the color grew on me a lot. These gloves are made very well. Materials, quality, look all top notch

thank you so much for your appreciation for my work.

hi guys
here are some wining inspired gloves for bag work...

IMG_3119_zps052713d7.jpg

Last edited:
if it was me I wouldnt want you to post my personal info (name and email address) you should probably mask it.

if it was me I wouldnt want you to post my personal info (name and email address) you should probably mask it.

I agree, just use MS paint to black/white out the name/email.

i think you are right...in future will mask it for sure.
thanks for the help i really appreciate it

Back