TOPBOXER gear and equipment CUSTOM boxing gloves and other gear

I didn't do a written on them as I posted a lot prior to that on beaulieu gloves but I did post a vid review

IMG_3429_zps6ec0e8a8.jpg

new work
Swedish flag with shooting target.
P.S EMBROIDERED...
some color combinations are just marvelous to look at and credit goes to the customer who selects them.

Okay, but that doesn't change the fact that you didn't even come close to answering that guy's question. This has been an ongoing issue with you when it came to customer service. Even when I'd email you, I had asked you to send me some pictures of any layered foam padded gloves, since everything online appeared to be just rounded IMF padded gloves (I wanted gloves with a flat striking surface, not round). Your exact response was "once again, go to BEAULIEU CUSTOM BOXING EQUIPMENT. .photos in your search box."

VERY SIMPLE..............our product page shows all kinds of styles and options, including colors, etc. Once you have an idea of what you might like, you write to me as PREVIOUSLY stated for help with questions, prices and ordering help. simple.

I do find it odd that he is responding about his product in the TopBoxer thread. Top Boxer and are associates and support one another

. He does the same.

(my initial comment quoted by Bill.) I do find it odd that he is responding about his product in the TopBoxer thread. (His answer) Top Boxer and are associates and support one another

. He does the same.

As he is the manufacturer, it is different. This is a thread about Topboxer gear which he manufactures. The Beaulieu boxing thread is for your products that he produces.

Last edited:
As he is the manufacturer, it is different. This is a thread about Topboxer gear which he manufactures. The Beaulieu boxing thread is for your products that he produces.

Bill's just trying to stay relevant. That's why he keeps quoting old posts he's already read or responded to. He's a joke.

Has Bill ever even made his own gloves before? He talks all this non-sense about being "involved" in the glove making business for so many years, but nothing more goes passed being "involved". Even in his little self written bio, all that's mentioned is him knowing/meeting the more renowned old school glovemakers, nothing more. Even once he had gloves have his name on them, he didn't make a single one. He just sent Flores patterns to Muhammad to have them reproduced.
http://www.cyberboxingzone.com/boxing/wail1100_bill.htm

Bill, you're a clown. Stop responding to my posts. You're a disgrace and don't deserve to be mentioned in the same breath as actual glovemakers loke Dan Mosby or Ray Flores, regardless if you knew them and/or were "involved".

Bill's just trying to stay relevant. That's why he keeps quoting old posts he's already read or responded to. He's a joke.

Has Bill ever even made his own gloves before? He talks all this non-sense about being "involved" in the glove making business for so many years, but nothing more goes passed being "involved". Even in his little self written bio, all that's mentioned is him knowing/meeting the more renowned old school glovemakers, nothing more. Even once he had gloves have his name on them, he didn't make a single one. He just sent Flores patterns to Muhammad to have them reproduced.

Bill, you're a clown. Stop responding to my posts. You're a disgrace and don't deserve to be mentioned in the same breath as actual glovemakers loke Dan Mosby or Ray Flores, regardless if you knew them and/or were "involved".

Hey man, you don't know Bill personally. Whatever professional dealings you have had with BillBoxing are fair game, but no need to insult the man. Caution others about dealing with Billboxing if that is your opinion, or suggest Bill is more transparent with his involvement if you opinion is that he is not.

Hey man, you don't know Bill personally. Whatever professional dealings you have had with BillBoxing are fair game, but no need to insult the man. Caution others about dealing with Billboxing if that is your opinion, or suggest Bill is more transparent with his involvement if you opinion is that he is not.

I agree.

Agree all you want, I have every right to insult the guy if he continuously and purposely looks to stir shit up with me, and even insult me himself. It's gone passed a business level at this point, and from his side at that.

Agree all you want, I have every right to insult the guy if he continuously and purposely looks to stir shit up with me, and even insult me himself. It's gone passed a business level at this point, and from his side at that.

I agree.

Bill, you're a clown. Stop responding to my posts. You're a disgrace and don't deserve to be mentioned in the same breath as actual glovemakers loke Dan Mosby or Ray Flores, regardless if you knew them.

Dan and I worked together for more than 10 years with him making both his FLORES line and mine that I request certain changes to..
I can say we were good friends. That's more than you can offer. I've always considered Dan an artist and I "ll respond to any post relevant that mentions my name. You don't own this forum nor offer anything but negatives as far as I can see. Top Boxer claims to be my associate and routinely adds comment in my posts which I welcome. So, urban, not sure of your agenda, but others can see all your negative posts, if that makes you happy.

Back in 1984 Al Zimmer the past owner of Spartan Boxing Equipment in Brooklyn N.Y. stayed in our home and taught both my wife and me glove making which we did in our basement shop for 3-4 years selling locally. Then all the tanneries closed here in New England and we were forced to travel to NYC on weekends to buy leather. I was working full time and we found it easier to go with the private label , rather than chasing down raw materials. I'm not intent on responding to your posts, just setting the record straight. The Flores glove sent to Top Boxer to replicate has never been done. He made an alternate pattern and yes I do sell hair padded gloves. He has the "Winning" clone glove and I have the hair padded glove " The old school " hair padded glove is not designed to be customized, or other than red, black and maroon colors used. Top Boxer contacted me in 2012 asking to get a foothold in American sales. He has his line and I have mine. We work together in that form.

Last edited:
Thankfully, with the internet, both can easily be done. It will be funny when the off shore manufactures realize they no longer need US middle men to sell their goods to the US people.
Rightly said.. It is now easy for both manufacturer as well as the buyer to interact directly with the eve of internet.

Got my gloves today and I'm very happy with them! Thanks

IMG_5737.jpg

Does anyone on here know why Winning don't sell their custom micro mitts i've seen Roach and a few other trainers use? I've actually approached Winnings who just point blank refused to sell them to me!

Does anyone on here know why Winning don't sell their custom micro mitts i've seen Roach and a few other trainers use? I've actually approached Winnings who just point blank refused to sell them to me!
Does anyone on here know why you posted that question in this thread?

Does anyone on here know why you posted that question in this thread?

Because I've seen a few posts comparing these products to the Winnings offerings! Is there a problem with me posting here?

And on a side note, does anyone on here own the micro mitts from TopBoxer? Care to share your thoughts and maybe some pics?

And on a side note, does anyone on here own the micro mitts from TopBoxer? Care to share your thoughts and maybe some pics?
I've bought a couple pairs for different coaches of mine but I don't use them myself as I don't do enough pad holding to justify me buying mitts when I already have a decent enough pair. I could PM you pics of them if you wanted. I think maybe @Cheap Shot or @beaglepuss have them mayyyybe.. unsure though..

As for why Winning don't sell them, maybe Winning already feel they're at their manufacturing capacity without offering up micro mitts to the public, or maybe it's an image thing.

Back